LF RaF, Making Deal, Read for Deets menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bloodofwar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF RaF, Making Deal, Read for Deets

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some one to recruit-a-friend with. Hoping to make a pretty good deal, see what you guys think!

You:
    1. Pay for the original WoW/TBC Account (20 i think?)
    2. Share the account info with me, only for one purpose which i shall explain

Me:
    1. Will buy you another month of gametime.
    2. Will level you a toon as high as your account will allow, dual boxing and running on another character, no work for you!
    3. Will level toons with you with triple xp, any server. (On my server i will be able to provide runs.... ;D )
    4. On my server, which you will have at least 1 level 60 on, I will pay for your mounts, riding, and some gold for your travels.
    5. Will provide you with my #, so you can contact me when you'd like to play with triple xp.

I think this is a pretty fair deal, especially if someone has been thinking about making a new account anyway I'm doing this for both of us, but the inspiration behind this is i want to level a few new toons very quickly. Everyone I level, I'll also level one for you, any class, and spec. I'm ready to start very soon, and I just need a taker! I've been a member of this forum for a LONG time, used to be a moderator and major member of the Model Editing community, and have a good rep with anyone who's talked to me. Thanks for the read, hope we can work something out.

Please send me a message on skype asap!

Skype Name: Q.Woodmansee

LF RaF, Making Deal, Read for Deets
    Rawrking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, why don't you level to at least 70? (RAF goes all the way to 80 now).