6x85's - All ready for Firelands.  Shaman, Hunter, DK, Druid, etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6x85's - All ready for Firelands. Shaman, Hunter, DK, Druid, etc

Item name: WoW Account containing 6 level 85's. All but one are on same server, and all are Firelands capable.
    Item type: WoW Account? This template seems kind of lame.
    Payment Method: Western Union, Money Order, Cashiers Check, any other ideas?
    Payment Amount: $500

Info on it:

It is finally time to sell my originally owned WoW account, as I have lost all interest in the game. I stopped playing right before Firelands release, but was at the pinnacle of raiding in a World Top 10 guild. I still have one of my toons in there, and has a guarenteed raid spot if you desire, provided you know the class well. They were top 10 World in T11 content, but now they are top 30. Partly due to several of us core raiders quitting.

I am willing to teach you how to maximize your priority rotations, tips and tricks for each encounter, and will be available for questions if you need about certain WoW topics. I want the new owner to love this account and game as much as I did, and I worked hard for my reputation to be solid throughout the WoW community, as I have followers on MMO-Champion, here, and the WoW forums themselves.

Now for the fun. What do the toons look like gearwise? Here you go:

85 Enhance Shaman - Level 85 Draenei Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    - Multiple raid titles including Dragonslayer, Blackwing's Bane, of the Four Winds, Light of Dawn, etc etc etc.
    - About 50k on him, so you can get some of the new BoE's from Firelands.
    - Pre Firelands, I held over 50 top 200 world parses on T11 Heroic content, with 5 parses in the 5 of all shaman in the world. If you know how to play, he is a beast.

85 Marksman Hunter - Level 85 Goblin Hunter | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    - Firelands ready, and pulls amazing dps in the current gear. Hunters and Warlocks are top dps in 4.2, so easy to swing into the new raids and dominate.
    - Has close to a full Viscious PvP set.

85 Deathknight - Level 85 Goblin Death Knight | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

85 Rogue - Level 85 Goblin Rogue | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

85 Druid - Level 85 Tauren Druid | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

85 Paladin - Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

The shaman is on a different server than the rest as evidenced by the screenshots. This is due to the raid nature of the top world guild I am in.

Some other miscellaneous 80's, 70's, etc. Too little time, too many raids to maximize them all out unfortunately, but you can see their potential and what I did do, I didn't half-ass anything.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Phone numbers will be exchanged, and willing to show in game as well to serious buyers.

Act now before it is gone!

Pictures: Wasn't sure how to include them in this post, but if you have questions, will provide them.

6x85's - All ready for Firelands.  Shaman, Hunter, DK, Druid, etc