WoW Account - 3 Level 85's, full Epics. Read for Info menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bulletzaredeadly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account - 3 Level 85's, full Epics. Read for Info

Hey everyone, I recently quit WoW, and decided its time to move on with better things. I am looking to sell off my account to the highest bidder. Currently, it contains 3 level 85s.

Item name #1: Level 85 Worgen Restoration Druid - Mannoroth US (T11 Heroic Epics)
    Item type: World of Warcraft Character
    Item name #2: Level 85 Troll Hunter - Gul'dan US (Full T11 Epics)
    Item name #3: Level 85 Goblin Blood Death Knight - Gul'dan US (Mostly T11 Epics, some blues)
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Payment Amount: Looking for $250 OBO
    Info on it: I have had this account since the middle of Vanilla WoW. This account has never been compromised, and I am the original owner of the account. Across all of the characters on the account, there is around 10k gold. All characters have epic flying, cold weather flying, and flying in azeroth (forgot what its called). There is time on the account for another 8 days, so I am willing to log into the characters to meet you in game. I will even come to you if you are making an alt.
    Pictures: I'm on my laptop at work, but I do have various screenshots of the characters on the account.

More info: If you would like more information on the account, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] (this isnt the email for the battle.net account, so don't even try it.) Add me on ICQ (626164042), Add me on STEAM (lockandload23204) Or I am willing to set up a phone conversation. English required.

All characters must go together, no exceptions, I'm not transferring them anywhere, or to another account.
    Thanks, have a good one!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

The account also has Starcraft 2, and D2 + D2:LoD.
    Last edited by bulletzaredeadly; 07-06-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Double

WoW Account - 3 Level 85's, full Epics. Read for Info
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At home now for the night, if you want screen shots or armory links, add me on one of the things listed above.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, anyone not trying to scam me, feel free to contact me.