0 special deal ends in hours bnet account with epic 85 priest, bunch of alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

friedtofu's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$150 special deal ends in hours bnet account with epic 85 priest, bunch of alts

THIS DEAL WILL END AT 5:00 PM CST. THE FIRST ONE TO AIM/PM ME GETS IT.

WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICE

Battle.net account with WoW(85,80,75,63) SC2, WC3+TFT

85 Priest - 3k Gold, 355 ilvl, raid healing set and (noob) pvp set. Herb/Skinning 525

81 DK- Just got to Mount Hyjal, has decent gear for leveling, jenkins title, haven't worked on him that much since cata came out

75 Lock- Questing in WotlK, has a few titles, the flying carpet mount as well as the AQ40 mount

65 Rogue - Has a VINTAGE Sargeant title from vanilla WoW, I've had this character since pre-bc and It's my baby, shame I didn't have time to level it up to 85.

SC2

Gold rank, pretty newb, but the new season just started so you can play without playing against other gold players

WC3+TFT

MY AIM IS JEBUS7782
    Last edited by friedtofu; 07-06-2011 at 11:05 AM.

0 special deal ends in hours bnet account with epic 85 priest, bunch of alts
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting a new thread wont help it get sold. Just change the tittle of your current post and bump it. No need to make a new thread.