WTT An EU WoW account for a comparable US Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fatal117ity's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT An EU WoW account for a comparable US Account

I've recently moved to the US and want to start playing on the American WoW servers but would prefer not to have to start over again totally from scratch considering my EU account. So i'm wondering if anyone wants to trade a decent US account for an EU one or possibly buy it. The account is a battle.net account with cata enabled and also has SC:II if you're interested in it. It's mains are also on one of the highest population EU PvP servers.

Characters:
    Level 85 Draenei Elemental Shaman 354 iLevel with 310% riding speed and 525 Engineering/Mining (Turbo charged flying machine mount and exalted with Baradin's Wardens, Ramkahen, The earthen ring and Wildhammer clan. Revered with Therazane and Guardians of hyjal.)
    Level 85 Worgen Balance Druid 334 iLevel with 280% riding speed and 525 Jewelcrafting
    Level 50 Human Frost Mage with Heirloom shoulders, trinket, staff, cloak and robes.
    Level 70 Night elf Hunter on a different server (just there to sweeten the deal I guess)

The account has around 14k in gold on it on the main server.

Thanks for checking this out and just message me if you'd like more information on the account or an offer. I can provide pictures to prove what i'm saying and demonstrate the account, let you inspect the gear and such. It has an authenticator which will obviously be removed when we come to a deal allowing you to do whatever you want with it.

I'd also be interested in selling if the price is right but you'd have to give me a good deal, Gamepal accepted my offer price of $300 but I don't know how reliable they actually are so take that with a grain of salt.

WTT An EU WoW account for a comparable US Account