Fully Geared 85 Warrior ELITE ACCOUNT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brinkerlolz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully Geared 85 Warrior ELITE ACCOUNT

Item name: World of Warcraft Account.
    Item type: (US)
    Payment Method: Paypal
    Payment Amount: 800$ O.B.O
    Info on it: I have all of the Rated BG achievements up until 2100 (Lieutenant General). I am probably getting Rival this season. I have the 2400 achievement in 3s, and it is from this past season. I have a full vicious PvP set, (upgraded to 2200, including 2200 weapon), A 359 IL PvE DPS set, Which is properly enchanted/gemmed and Firelands ready. I am past friendly with the new Firelands faction, have the new capes and the dailies are unlocked. In case you want to tank, I also have a partial epic tank set, it is not complete though. I have dozens of cool mounts (Uld25 Drake, Rated BG Wolf, and more), titles (Lieutenant General, Battlemaster, Veteran of the Horde, and more), and everything like that. The character doesn't have much gold on it, only around 1k, but Enchanting, JC, Fishing, Cooking, and First Aid are all 525.
    Pictures:

Email me at [email protected] and we can talk prices, price is negotiable, and you will pay me first. Hit me up if you want to be the owner of this great account.
    Last edited by brinkerlolz; 06-29-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Fully Geared 85 Warrior ELITE ACCOUNT
    brinkerlolz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up for sale, price is negotiable!