85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazier of Dancing Flames + item interactions

The Brazier of Dancing Flames is quite possibly one of the most entertaining Transform items in game at the momment. its ability to be used by everyone around makes it quite popular.

i figured id post up some fun things you can do with the Brazier.

Brazier + moterbike / Sandstone Drake (repost)
    As Previously stated (in the wrong forum areas) plant a brazier next to a friend on a drake or bike. get on, /dance.

Brazier + Ancient Amber: Drop Brazier, use amber, /dance. you will shrink down a bit and be a flaming Spacegoat, trapped in amber.

Brazier + Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat: Drop Brazier, /dance, Equip Burgys hat. enjoy Flaming Ghost Pirate Gnome.

Brazier + Potion of Illusion: Drop Brazier, get a friend to /dance, copy flaming spacegoat form. for extra Hilarity equip Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat to become a Flaming Spacegoat with a pirate hat. Also, if you can get a shadow priest to do this, do it. the result is a nearly invisible red spot.

I'll add some Screenshots after work do show the different results. please feel free to contribute in a positive manner. i'll update the top post with good Brazier / item interactions.

Brazier of Dancing Flames + item interactions