Looking for information on how to sell Gold! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

redsox1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for information on how to sell Gold!

Hello, i am new to gold selling but i have a ton of gold and would like to get rid of it! I posted on here before trying to sell the gold and i got scammed out of 100k! He paid via paypal, but once he got the gold he declared an unauthorized transaction and got his money back along with my gold! What i am looking for is info on the best way to frequently sell gold and any tips, tricks or pointers i may need to know to prevent being scammed in the future.....Any information given would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Looking for information on how to sell Gold!
    TbondsFail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sold a bunch more then what you got scammed for through paypal and wasn't scammed myself. You must make sure the buyer has feedback, and in this area of bulk buying gold that means a thread of 20+ pages IMO. The problem comes when you think you should get a high price (or higher then the ones you get from the 20+ page thread buyers) and don't consider the value added costs of warehousing time / advertising / selling-on. This almost always means you will set yourself up to be scammed looking for the deal that is literally too good to be true.
    So I guess my tip is: Don't expect anything above 50% of the price you see advertised on the specific realm you have the gold on.
    Hope this helps.