Secure Place To Buy Accounts?(I Searched I promise!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chicotheman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secure Place To Buy Accounts?(I Searched I promise!)

Hey guys, I was wondering about some good, SAFE places to buy accounts from. I searched for buy accounts, safe places to buy accounts, where to buy accounts, and it was either unanswered or it was people asking Where to SELL accounts, and while there may be safe places to sell, it doesn't necessarily have to mean that you can buy the accounts they buy without getting screwed over(learned that the hard way). Now a lot of people say go to accounts.net to sell your account, can they be trusted to buy from? Or is there someone better?

TL;DR: Where is trusted/safe to buy a WoW account.

Secure Place To Buy Accounts?(I Searched I promise!)
    Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From me :3?

nopower's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Index | MMO-Armory.com

Done business with him before. Very legit guy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw MMO-Armory, and was wondering about it, forgot to include it in the OP. Can anyone else vouch for the integrity of the site?

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive got a level 70 mage on a wotlk account and 60 days gametime for 40$ if you want

OnT: i'd say accounts.net

bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using playerauctions.com myself. I like their insurance option. For an extra 5-10usd you get 1 year insurance against recall. And, though the investigation is slow, they make you jump hoops and send in copies of emails and what not (you probably will not get a email once recalled, it's like the whole account just goes poof), they actually do honor the insurance! I got an $85 coupon code mailed to me to replace the account that some douche recalled...I upgraded to a 357 tank/heal pally (though he was actually 355 optimally geared) and bought insurance again just in case. Search for latest offers (sometimes you can grab an awesome deal that was just listed), and by price (I stay around $100 for bot accounts or more if I want to raid/play the character, or if they have tradeskills I need) and you'll see that playerauctions accounts are way cheaper than other places also.

aurevoir1's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive personally used http://www.vbarrack.com/ and they were great, also selling to them was fine too except they requested ALOT of personal info

Also locally too, craigslist or your cities other classifieds ads.
    I be rappin, i be cappin, i be tappin, i be flappin, i be happen.....ning!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bonehand View Post
    Using playerauctions.com myself. I like their insurance option. For an extra 5-10usd you get 1 year insurance against recall. And, though the investigation is slow, they make you jump hoops and send in copies of emails and what not (you probably will not get a email once recalled, it's like the whole account just goes poof), they actually do honor the insurance! I got an $85 coupon code mailed to me to replace the account that some douche recalled...I upgraded to a 357 tank/heal pally (though he was actually 355 optimally geared) and bought insurance again just in case. Search for latest offers (sometimes you can grab an awesome deal that was just listed), and by price (I stay around $100 for bot accounts or more if I want to raid/play the character, or if they have tradeskills I need) and you'll see that playerauctions accounts are way cheaper than other places also.
    Wow, looking around PlayerAuctions, it's really good. The prices are amazing, finding deals way cheaper then they should be. Hopefully they are as legit as you say, bonus check was suppose to come in today, but it has been delayed so once it comes in I'll be trying out PlayerAuctions w/The Insurance option of course. I'll report back how the transaction goes! And if ever they recall the account and I have to use the INsurance Option I'll be sure to post again how that goes as well.

porphyria's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad playerauctions doesnt accept paypal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porphyria View Post
    too bad playerauctions doesnt accept paypal
    Yeah, that does make it a bit harder, luckily PayPal isn't my only means of online payment, but it would make me feel better.

bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pay with PayPal at Playerauctions...They accept PayPal in the US anyway...

You are in a different country I suppose, so not sure of the rules regarding that on their site, but maybe through a proxy or different email you could use PayPal?