0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

‘Return’ New SWTOR Cinematic Trailer Unveiled

Finally it’s here, the info we’ve been waiting for- another peak at SWTOR!
    If you weren’t already dying to play this game, then you will after this 6-minute cinematic.

Last edited by MigIdiot; 07-05-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    ok

‘Return’ New SWTOR Cinematic Trailer Unveiled
    paul36's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like nice game and also the interesting one. When it is releasing. I will surely get one and play with my friends. The old republic is also good now see whats in this one.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, it's gonna be a huge let down, for those that play WoW atleast. It's just WoW but replace it with a Star Wars story. I watched the E3 live stream, everyone was asking, "whats the difference between this and wow" and he really didn't give a solid answer. It's just going to be another game where you grind more levels and get more gear to show off. That's all MMO's tho.. I just wish there would be an MMO that was skill based not some Level Based game.

enegue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be a huge letdown for WoW players for sure. Cinematic trailer looks like an ordinary game trailer. WoW's cinematic trailers are more realistic.

Italian / Envy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Lol, it's gonna be a huge let down, for those that play WoW atleast. It's just WoW but replace it with a Star Wars story. I watched the E3 live stream, everyone was asking, "whats the difference between this and wow" and he really didn't give a solid answer. It's just going to be another game where you grind more levels and get more gear to show off. That's all MMO's tho.. I just wish there would be an MMO that was skill based not some Level Based game.
    A skill based MMORPG? Nah not much skill is needed to mash buttons.

FPSMMORPG's are the really the only ones that do lol

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pre cpu swg was skill based, was so epic

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, the graphics on the gameplay is reaaally horrible in my opinion. Anyone else thinks the same? please share your thoughts about it

MigIdiot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Julmys View Post
    Tbh, the graphics on the gameplay is reaaally horrible in my opinion. Anyone else thinks the same? please share your thoughts about it
    Well They are using the hero engine so don't expect killer graphic.

Swtorstrategies has posted a few articles about the evolution of SWTOR:
    SWTOR: The Past and the Present ~ Star Wars The Old Republic
    SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison ~ Star Wars The Old Republic

Regarding the game play. An MMO is an MMO. It will NEVER become an eSport game - that's against the point of the game.
    SWTOR will be WoW on rails with a much deeper story. So if you not into the RPG element of mmoRPG's the game will be a huge let down for you
    It's a BioWare game, and BioWare takes pride in the story part of the game - Look at ME, DA and KOTOR.

Personally I'm looking forward to a great roleplaying game with a deep story. I care less for PVP.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Try out Age of Conan. It's going FTP this summer.
    ok