How much would you pay for this account.... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much would you pay for this account....

85 blood elf holy/ret paladin 359 ilvl full gems and enchants 525 alchemy 525 jewelcrafting, epic flying

85 undead frost/fire mage (PvP) 3.2k resilience, full vicious, power torrent, full gems and enchants, 525 mining 525 engineering, epic flying

82 troll enhance/elemental shaman, epic flying, RaF rocket

70 undead twink warrior Arms/Prot full brutal, full 20 str gems and the meta, some enchants. He has all the plate BoAs, 2h sword and 1h mace (for prot)

44 troll rogue sub/ass, Full leather BoAs including double daggers and the bow.

18 tauren priest, Full cloth BoAs and the weapon

2 orc shaman (bank alt) Ruby Shades, diamond tipped cane and many more vanity items, 3 (or maybe 4) tab guild bank,

Planning on quitting because this game is just becoming a grind. It used to be a fun grind

How much would you pay for this account....
    Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say around 150€ or less (or 220$), since you don't have any unobtainable items and the market is flooded with PvE accounts.

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jammu69 View Post
    I'd say around 150€ or less (or 220$), since you don't have any unobtainable items and the market is flooded with PvE accounts.
    I do have the Ruby Shades, the old Voodoo Mask from Zul'aman, and maybe more.. I'll be checking the bank I guess.

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those aren't really vanity items that up the price.. €150 seems quite much for it but if you're lucky then you might catch that for it yea.

Edit: vanity that really ups prices are FoS's like Insanity, insane, very hard to get mounts, scarab lord etc