Currency Suppliers on all us realms. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bwandin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currency Suppliers on all us realms.

I've been supplying igxe for years now and it's getting to the point where I can't keep up with their demands anymore. So I would like to hire currency suppliers to help keep my reputation in tact, and still make me a 20% profit. I'm looking for gold suppliers who can provide at least 60k gold a week only. Orders I usually get are between 100k and 200k per server, per week.

I'm willing to supply accounts to elite users and above that are trusted and in good standing. I'm offering 80/20 profit which I think is more than fair considering i'm getting you custom quotes and high stock sales. Payments will be made by paypal verified and I am willing to talk on the phone if necessary before hand.

I know my reputation is against me due to being new to this community, but I promise you this is 100% legit. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future,

Bwandin.

Currency Suppliers on all us realms.