Good account for botting (A) Darkspear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

noladrew320's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good account for botting (A) Darkspear

Account is on Alliance side on the US server Darkspear. Level 85 Nelf Priest that has professions Herbing and Inscription. This priest has 310% flying as well as the un-obtainable Swift Zulian Tiger. Also on the same realm, level 85 Human Rogue that has professions Mining and Engineering. Rogue has 280% flying. Both characters are moderately geared for botting or even to pick up and play and start running heroic dungeons. Have all pertinent information on the account, including secret question and answer. I am NOT the OO of the account but did obtain it from a reliable RL friend that will never return to the game. PM me or email me at [email protected] for more information on the account.

Only forms of payment acceptable for the transaction are PayPal (verified only) and WesternUnion (Ill have to pick the money up in person before releasing full information to the account). Please understand that any precautions are taken to cover my own ass from getting scammed.

Good account for botting (A) Darkspear
    noladrew320's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.. still available