Battle.net acct: 85 NE Druid on Dalaran 311 ilevel and Starcraft 2 orig. owner. cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

minorrob's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net acct: 85 NE Druid on Dalaran 311 ilevel and Starcraft 2 orig. owner. cheap

I recently graduated college and out of time to play the games. (Gotta find a job) Looking to sell battle.net account (with security question and all other needed/requested info) that contains WoW: Cataclysm and Starcraft.

85 Night Elf Druid on Dalaran in a level 25 guild

3,000 gold and mostly blue dungeon gear. All gear is cata. Dual spec healer/dps with ilevel 317 gear for both specs. 525 skinning, 487 leatherworking

Minimum asking is $130 and must go through paypal. Also, will need to speak on AIM or gchat to maintain a record of the sale (for both your and my security).

Armory Link:

You can respond here, or contact me on AIM at mnrrbt
    Last edited by minorrob; 06-02-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Battle.net acct: 85 NE Druid on Dalaran 311 ilevel and Starcraft 2 orig. owner. cheap