Manual Power leveling! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dgrim's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manual Power leveling!

Hello, members of the MMOwned community!

I would like to offer my services as a power leveler! As some of you may be aware of, I first started this service as a way for me to just get some play time in for free while helping others, but it took off farther than I thought it would! I was flooded with so many requests, and ended up with so many satisfied customers, I decided to try my hand at making this a business venture.

Never again put your account in the hands of those "botting" companies! Get your character leveled the safe way; by a human! Our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with friendly customer support and flexible pricing! Respond quickly, there are only a few slots left open!

Available Slots as of 5/25/2011:
    Free slots: 0/2
    Paid slots: 3/5

Here's the deal:

I'm not some company in Asia that's going to have multiple people working your account! I do personalized services, with an IP from YOUR region, without the help of bots or other third-party programs!
    You get to keep all the gold made in the process! I'm not going to sell it like OTHER powerleveling services (not naming names, though.)
    All account information is SECURE, and protected by 3 of the best firewall and antivirus programs available!
    Never will there be a time that anyone other than your designated leveler gains your account information!

Other services:
    PowerGolding!
    Honor Farming!
    Arena!
    PowerSkilling!
    Gearing!
    Twinking!

[email protected]

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility, legal or otherwise, to return your payment if you decide to cancel your services permanently before your order is completed. All prices subject to change. Free slots limited, given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. No reservations allowed.
    Last edited by dgrim; 05-25-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Manual Power leveling!
    Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ Legitimate leveling services from this guy, definitely not a bad choice for any services.

dgrim's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to top.

dgrim's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R