selling wow powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

onesbronson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

selling wow powerleveling

hi my name is perry mason, i am self employed and have nothing but free time
    so i decided since i am quick at leveling why not make a few dollars off of it.
    now im not out to scam you as there are conditions and im not as fast
    as chinese farmers that lie and bot your account for you saying they will do it themselves but lie.
    i am a person
    so i can do one account at a time. till the job is finished.
    i will post my status as i go.
    i do the job 100% legit myself. i will not bot your account and risk it at all.

here are the terms:

1.I do offer a 100% money back guarantee if its not what you wanted or you were ripped off in any way.
    2.we will talk the circumstances out through msn.
    3. my prices arent completely firm i can be talked down or can work out some sort of arrangement.
    4.i will not in any way bot your account it is all me.
    5. some time may be needed when i do level your account
    i may give you an estimation do note its an estimation as i could be wrong and servers do go down at times etc..
    6. if your account is in any way banned from my doings at all. i will reimburse the person with the full value of the games aswell i will pay for a "chinese farmer" to power level your account.
    7.i only accept paypal and i only do US servers(sorry)
    8.if while im leveling i do get disconnected from (you) logging on which would boot me. do tell me please so im aware and not thinking your acc is being hacked.

those are the terms, here are my base prices:
    1-70 , 10 days ( includes flying training and mount) 55$
    1-80 , 12-14 days (includes flying training and mount) 70$
    80-85, 4-6 days ( can include flying training if it isnt already on the char) 35$
    as added intensives why you should choose me, all packages include atleast 1000g + it can vary but atleast 1000g.

note this isnt just what i offer... i do offer things such as lvl 55 to like 70... but the prices of custom orders can be negotiated.

professions:

currently im only offering :
    mining full training - im not sure? 40$?

ALL PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED. IM JUST A PERSON THAT WILL LEVEL YOUR CHAR. I AM NOT A HUSTLER OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONIES SO WITH SAYING THAT. ALL PRICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED
    TESTING HOW FAST I LEVEL HERE IS A SCRNSHOT OF MY ACC CURRENTLY.

msn: [email protected]

any questions do ask

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

bump and 1/2
    Last edited by onesbronson; 05-20-2011 at 09:49 PM.

selling wow powerleveling