Free World Of Warcraft Account - US Realms. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    thadd's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free World Of Warcraft Account - US Realms.

Well, I have two WoW accounts, I no longer use one of them so i'm giving it away to the most worthy player. I do not wanna give it away to a complete noob. Please send me a small resume about your World of Warcraft experience and tell me what you will use the account for, are you a botting? ect ect. just simple questions, seeing i'm giving away the account for free I wanna make sure somebody half decent gets it.

PROS:
    Lvl 85 shaman, max proffs
    lvl 81 Dk
    lvl 80 pal
    lvl 80 druid
    few other lvl 80s and unders
    ect ect most have max proffs for there lvl.

cons;
    I do not know secret answer, but i am giving the email acc with it.

contact me at [email protected]

thanks.

Free World Of Warcraft Account - US Realms.
    Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad this wasn't on EU oh well, creds to you.

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emailed!

/filler

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emailed.

/fillllz.

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bud, glad I could take it off your hands!!

+ rep!

kardy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys whatch out for this guy he is trying to scam he gave me the user and password , i logged in and his acc is frozen , soo if you wanna play you got to charge the account , but he dosent give the secret anwser so after you charge he can change the password at any time after he saw i didnt charge the account he changed the password and gave it to another guy , actualy the guy in the previously post , soo be carefull guys .
    Just want to help .

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kardy View Post
    Guys whatch out for this guy he is trying to scam he gave me the user and password , i logged in and his acc is frozen , soo if you wanna play you got to charge the account , but he dosent give the secret anwser so after you charge he can change the password at any time after he saw i didnt charge the account he changed the password and gave it to another guy , actualy the guy in the previously post , soo be carefull guys .
    Just want to help .
    Good stuff, I'm glad to know I didn't put time on it. Will be spamming his IP all day now, thanks for the heads up broski!

edit//// I changed the password the minute I got it, good times.

edit edit///// I'm really surprised somebody with such high rep AND a contributer would pull this!
    Last edited by IMU7899; 05-18-2011 at 06:11 PM.

kardy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IMU7899 View Post
    Good stuff, I'm glad to know I didn't put time on it. Will be spamming his IP all day now, thanks for the heads up broski!

edit//// I changed the password the minute I got it, good times.

edit edit///// I'm really surprised somebody with such high rep AND a contributer would pull this!
    Dosent mather if u changed the password he can change it at any time

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I know, I did get free Diablo 2 and the xpac keys though As well as SC2 lol.. I didn't put any money into, I'm not that noobish

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Not to mention every toon on the account is gearless. It's a shame too, the main shaman has tons of rare achievements etc

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not trying to scam anybody, I only emailed one person about the account back. I told him I will be able to get the secret answer and question by next week he said he will wait until then to add time on it and I said fine, this is not a scam. Kardy did however attempt to message me with a very rude message, he said he botted and ect and ect and I politely told him I did not wanna give the account to him so it could be part of his gold selling franchise...I don't want this account to be put to work for profit, I want somebody to actually enjoy it

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Originally Posted by IMU7899 View Post
    Oh I know, I did get free Diablo 2 and the xpac keys though As well as SC2 lol.. I didn't put any money into, I'm not that noobish

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Not to mention every toon on the account is gearless. It's a shame too, the main shaman has tons of rare achievements etc
    I'm pretty sure they all have gear except the shaman and I explained why.
    Last edited by thadd; 05-18-2011 at 08:48 PM.

kardy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kardy did however attempt to message me with a very rude message, he said he botted and ect and ect and I politely told him I did not wanna give the account to him so it could be part of his gold selling franchise...I don't want this account to be put to work for profit, I want somebody to actually enjoy it

Rude message ? i said i booted ? where please show copy/paste the message , enlighten me
    You said you dont wanna give me your account ? bullcrap on a stick , you gave me the account then after a time you changed the password , so please dont lie

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kardy View Post
    Kardy did however attempt to message me with a very rude message, he said he botted and ect and ect and I politely told him I did not wanna give the account to him so it could be part of his gold selling franchise...I don't want this account to be put to work for profit, I want somebody to actually enjoy it

Rude message ? i said i booted ? where please show copy/paste the message , enlighten me
    You said you dont wanna give me your account ? bullcrap on a stick , you gave me the account then after a time you changed the password , so please dont lie
    Kardy, Ive already given the account to IMU7899, he said he was not gonna pay time on the account until I provided the secret question, which I told him I could obtain in about 1 week and I told him it was fine to not pay until he gained 100% access to the account. We both agreed on this and I never changed the password after Ive given it to him so please explain why I would do it to you? I think you are just trying to get people to not email me so you can have it. Just so you know ive already made my mind up and i'm not giving it to you. If you really want the account discuss it with IMU7899 because the account is now his.

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thadd View Post
    Kardy, Ive already given the account to IMU7899, he said he was not gonna pay time on the account until I provided the secret question, which I told him I could obtain in about 1 week and I told him it was fine to not pay until he gained 100% access to the account. We both agreed on this and I never changed the password after Ive given it to him so please explain why I would do it to you? I think you are just trying to get people to not email me so you can have it. Just so you know ive already made my mind up and i'm not giving it to you. If you really want the account discuss it with IMU7899 because the account is now his.
    I have discussed it with Thadd, and I do have access to the account. I am not putting time on the account until I get the SA/SQ, and will just play SC2 and D2 until then. This thread can be closed, no more need for bad blood.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, who are they going to believe kardy the "new user" with a join date of "May 2011" and "4" posts, or thadd, with a join date of Aug 2010 and 154 rep and atleast 79 posts. More than enough reason to take kardy's comments like a grain of sand.

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah everything has worked out well, I'm going to just keep the account for the SC2 etc. The WoW account is amazing, my dream account really.. but it's just too risky to put money into. Thanks again bud!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast