Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Gold

EazyE123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold/Service

(Just to save your time reading, this is for people with a good amount of money to invest for an account and gametime)

Hi, I've not got much to do so I was thinking about challenging myself and trying to make a stack load of gold on WoW using various AH/gathering methods. I don't have an account so I'd have to level up a character, but if anyone wanted to pay for an account for me and buy my a subscription I would be willing to give you the gold to payback what you buy for me, including the CD Keys and gametime. It would take time to get enough gold as like I say, I'd need to level up, but once I have it you can earn a steady income for aslong as you pay me gametime.

I'm really trustworthy if that's what you're worried about. I'll give you my mobile number so that you can track me down if I scam you, and I'll answer your calls everytime as I always keep it with me. We can get to know eachother on MSN or any other message program you'd like to use. There's no rush, and we can start only when you wish to. Reply to this post or send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm also able to do smaller jobs for gametime codes. Things like ''Make so and so amount of gold on my account'', or ''Get my herbalism to max level'', things like that.

If you can think of a better way that I can help you in exchange for gametime/cd keys, then please let me know. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by EazyE123; 05-30-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Gold
    Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could supply you with gametime each month if you can get yourself an account.

If you want, we can talk more over MSN (xarper <at> gmail <dot> com).
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking for work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah still looking for some work, any kind of job for a WoW vanilla cd key is a start.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking