WoW account for WoW Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thadd's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account for WoW Gold

This is pretty simple, I have 2 world of Warcraft accounts and I do not use 1 of them so I'm trading for in-game gold. More on the account is below

Characters on the World Of Warcraft Account
    85 Shaman - Max enchanting/script 9.6k Achievement score, most mounts/pets obtained.
    81 DK 450 Mining/Bs
    80 Druid 450 LW/Skinning
    80 Pal (Not sure but 450 in two proffs)
    75 Mage (Not sure but 350 in two proffs)
    70 Hunter (Not sure but 350 in two proffs)
    70 warrior (Not sure but 350 in two proffs)

The account also has Sc2 and all of the original Blizzard Games, the level 85 is not geared however he does have a really high achievement score with most mounts and pets in the game. The account is worth somewhere around 300-500 dollars according to some WoW selling sites. I'm asking a prett fair price of 45k in-game gold. The realm is Blood Furnace, please contact me at [email protected]

I will take other offers such as paypal money and ect, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for your bullshit scams so don't attempt it.
    Last edited by thadd; 05-17-2011 at 05:07 PM.

WoW account for WoW Gold