Hand Leveling Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hand Leveling Services • Fast, Reliable, Secure • Affordable Prices!

Say good-bye to the risky bot power-leveling services; get your character leveled by a live person by questing, running dungeons, and battlegrounds the human way! Currently offering custom plans, flexible prices, 100% always available communication and an incredibly professional service offering various ways to keep you completely updated on the status and progress of your account! Please read below for further information! And remember to post before contacting outside of OwnedCore! Services usually starting immediately, but are first come, first serve with the exception of reserve slots.

To keep prices as competitive as possible, please contact me for pricing information. Pricing is flexible, as well as the packages!

Recent Custom Prices:
    • 1-60 $25
    • 1-80 $35
    • 1-90 $85
    • 55-80 $60
    • 80-85 $45
    • 85-90 $55

FREE LEVELING SLOTS AVAILABLE: 1/1
    PAID LEVELING SLOTS AVAILABLE: 2/4
    RESERVE LEVELING SLOTS AVAILABLE: 2/2

• Strict "no-bot" policy maintained throughout all services. Always.
    • Avoid the hassle of larger companies where you get shady contact, longer ETAs, multiple IPs associated with your account, and all the other negatives! I offer exclusive services with limited slots. Your orders are cared after and played with 100% respect towards you and your account!
    • Contact, contact, contact. Always online, always leveling your account, always on a form of IM available for direct contact!
    • 100% professional service that speaks for itself.
    • Keep all the gold and items your character earns.
    • Every single character is processed by me and is done 100% by hand without the help of any third-party programs or assistance.
    • All account information is managed by secure software to ensure the highest level of protection for you and your account.
    • A single computer, with a single IP address from your region will be used, at ALL TIMES during the process. No exceptions.
    • If your account gets banned by accident while the services are being rendered, you will get a full refund. Since everything is done by hand, this should not be an occurance.
    • All prices and time schedules are to be determined on a unique per-client basis where your package is customized for your specific needs!
    • Limited number of promotional free orders available. Once promotional slots are filled, promotion ends.
    • Payment through Paypal, Moneybookers, and Payoneer only. Payment in half at beginning of order processing, the second half on completion of order unless otherwise specified and discussed.
    • Services are absolutely non-refundable. Payment requests will be sent and completed before services begin.
    • Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis with the exception of when reserve slots are purchased. Purchase your reserve slot now for only $10!
    • Progression on orders during Saturday and Sundays is currently limited and is considered "days off." Services will resume at 8PM PST on weekend evenings at the latest.

• Leveling Services
      Currently offering completely customizable packages for every order. Don't be limited to pre-created packages at other companies, get exactly the services and levels you need and want at custom and competitive prices! US based leveling services, but EU accounts are gladly accepted! Whether it's 1-85, 55-70, 80-85, or any other package, it can be done at an affordable price!
    • Profession Leveling and Farming Services
      Didn't raise your professions while you leveled? Ended up changing your mind once you did? Do you lack the motivation to grind out points to buy your gear? We'll do it for you at extremely flexible at competitive pricing. From profession raising, honor farming, to justice and valor farming all with no automation and excellent prices!

Originally Posted by flagspeed View Post
    He had completed a Deathknight from 55-65 just like I had asked, Very fast, Very reliable. You are not getting scammed when you are working with him. Would choose again.
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    Code:
    Dear Valued Customer,
    This brief message is to let you know that your order has been completed and your character has now achieved level 85.

Start Level: 81
        Current Level: 85
        Gold Acquired: 3900+
        Methods of Leveling: Your character has primarily been leveled via questing with a handful of instances. All by hand.
    I like this guy a lot, definitely the best powerleveling experience I have from these forums so far

Will definitely use again if I need! +rep
    Originally Posted by fear17 View Post
    Code:
    Start Level: 81
    Current Level: 85
    Gold Acquired: 3100+
    Notable Items Acquired: 
    Heartbound Tome (BOE)
    Wand of Dark Worship
    Methods of Leveling: Your character has primarily been leveled via questing with a handful of instances. All by hand.
    AMAZING SERVICE! My character was lvled Extremely fast! and got some gold and a Heartbound Tome (lvl 359 BOE) Best powerleveling i have experienced by far! Reliable, Highly recommended!
    Will definetly buy from him if i need powerleveling again in furutre, thanks!
    Originally Posted by IMU7899 View Post
    I can 100% refer Gnawnsense, dude is super legit. Takes care of the people he levels, and is very professional. Best private leveler I've dealt with.
    Originally Posted by Hank Moody View Post
    Guys Gnawnsense is awesome his service is delivered faster and more professionally than most other services, he is for sure the one I am going back to if I need another char powerleveled rep for that.!
    Originally Posted by Rofled View Post
    Leveled a character from 55-60 super fast. Great guy and it was very professional. Will use this service again.

Link to more-up-to-date and current posting for easier management: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...le-prices.html (Hand Leveling Services • Fast, Reliable, Secure • Affordable Prices!)
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 03-31-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Hand Leveling Services
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting, contacting you on aim

Kibby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking with you on aim

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 order currently started; 1 slot still available.
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-16-2011 at 04:24 AM.

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMing you aswell but would you be interested in leveling my Rogue 80-85 (It is almost 81 atm)?
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 orders booked; 0 slots open. Still 2 reserve slots!

Twinkie996's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a mail.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Twinkie996 View Post
    Sent you a mail.
    Thanks for the inquiry! You have a response waiting =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slots available, 1 open slot and two reserve!

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to get ahold of you on AIM, no answer..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IMU7899 View Post
    Trying to get ahold of you on AIM, no answer..
    Was having some issues on my Macbook with my WiFi dropping in and out today making Adium (IM) act funny. I don't show any missed messaged, leave me your screen-name or email and I'll contact you.

Spots still available, starting instantly!
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-16-2011 at 10:19 PM.

memnark101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting you now :]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 spots still currently available, and 1 reserve spot still open, as well. Currently throwing in a 20% discount code you can redeem for future orders for a limited time!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    flagspeed's order completed, another free slot available! Available to start immediately!

Kibby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had completed a Deathknight from 55-65 just like I had asked, Very fast, Very reliable. You are not getting scammed when you are working with him. Would choose again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast