0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soloing (kiting) Duke Letereus with fly hack

Hey guys, I know people were looking for methods on soloing mobs, being able to fly over an area of mobs youd rather not spend an hour killing etc lol so ill go ahead and post one of my members show offs from the "Hack showcase" part of the forums at AceticSoft.com

Originally posted by: jimbabwe @ aceticsoft forums....
    As I type this on my other monitor I am flying 30yds away from Duke Letereus in Greenscable Blight raid, soloing him. attacking without being attacked back as his hp slowly goes down. I will test what other bosses I can get this to work on soon! Picture enclosed! (the 2 people and one linkdead with me, are just there for the free loot that I can't use, trusted friends, there to soak up the loot that my class can not use).

By request of a member on mmowned who asked if it was possible to do something like this in rift, and at the time I wasnt completely sure..

sunday ill be releasing a free trial of just the fly hack. (collision and tracking for vip only) if possible id like to keep the trial to only mmowned members.

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

-Jay
    Last edited by jayswag; 05-14-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Soloing (kiting) Duke Letereus with fly hack
    zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the person on those forums who posted that, and I'll give full the credit to Sol28 of these forums for mentioning it in a previous thread, and me thinking it was a superb idea, I messaged him, and he told me exactly how he did it. I found it useful, so posted onto the AceticSoft forums. If you want to rep someone, rep Sol28 !
    Last edited by zanathos77; 05-15-2011 at 12:38 AM.

jayswag's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!

Been working on this update all day! Vexion hasnt finished the login code yet so this is just anouther temporary release! it will expire tomorrow, and by then the login code should be complete!

I added a new Debug feature for the fly hack, Just enter your custom value in the text box (default=30) .. I personally have been using debug=20 for perfect flying! you can go as low as you want just don't set debug to 0! (may cause a 24 hour shard ban)

AceticSoft's Fly Hack & Multi-tool

//Change Log:
    //update 1.3.2
    -
    *Added a check when collision is still on and you try to turn off fly hack.
    *Added Tracking - Track everything
    *Hide Neutral Mobs
    *Hide Aggro Mobs
    *Added a "Check4NewVersion()" function to notify you when a new release is out.
    *Added a Remote "KillSwitch" function (So I can remotely turn off all hacks being used by users incase of detection or what have you...)
    -*Added a Debug feature for flying since it seems to be acting differently on different Operating systems Max=100 min=1 (0 may get you 24 shard ban)
    *Added a small debug_log for tech. purposes, go ahead and post them for me if you have vista/win7 after using the hack.

If there are any bugs, just post them on the support foums and we will try our best
    If you are using Vista/Win7 Please post your debug_log.txt file after using the hack (test collision). Thanks guys.

Thank you for the support and patience guys, that debug feature should fix the "going down" slowly bug

Enjoy.

-Jay

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys just figured id show you all the bosses and mobs members are soling getting all the loot!

Methodus's Avatar Master Sergeant

Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya i have been using it myself. Im only lvl 39 but I have managed to solo a few bosses between KB and RD, and have farmed quit a bit of rep as well. Great tool thus far and they really keep ontop of things as far as help updates etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank yoU!

Daeity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jay,

Question here from a potential buyer (I'm sure others might be interested to know more about the utility factor of your tool too.) =]

1. Using your tool, what's the most efficient method of platinum farming? Is it collecting artifacts or soloing dungeons for example?

2. How about at lower levels? (e.g. 10-20) Is it still possible to solo some dungeons for drops, while also levelling?

3. Using your tool, what's the most efficient method for levelling? How quickly can you level by soloing dungeons for example?

4. For both the plat farming and levelling questions, what kind of time frames are you looking at? (e.g. plat per x hours) I'm trying to set some realistic expectations from using the tool.

Thanks in advance!

CheeseProphet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daeity View Post
    Jay,

Question here from a potential buyer (I'm sure others might be interested to know more about the utility factor of your tool too.) =]

1. Using your tool, what's the most efficient method of platinum farming? Is it collecting artifacts or soloing dungeons for example?

2. How about at lower levels? (e.g. 10-20) Is it still possible to solo some dungeons for drops, while also levelling?

3. Using your tool, what's the most efficient method for levelling? How quickly can you level by soloing dungeons for example?

4. For both the plat farming and levelling questions, what kind of time frames are you looking at? (e.g. plat per x hours) I'm trying to set some realistic expectations from using the tool.

Thanks in advance!
    I'd hit up some irl friends if they would like duke letereus loot and make em pay u in plat ^^

If u got the balls u can even try finding ppl ingame ;p
    Last edited by CheeseProphet; 05-17-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All hacks currently working on all platforms, winxp/Win7/vista x64!

From what ive seen on the vip section they are getting the boss bugged with my hack and being able to solo them once they get the hang of it... the lower the lvl you are the longer and harder work it takes. just the name of the game.
    and I dont play rift that much so I cant answer much more, check out the forums AceticSoft.com....
    [RELEASE] AceticSoft Multi-Hack (Fly hack, Artifact / object Tracking + more!)

heres all the bosses they been soloing and getting bunch of purple loot....

The price is going to have to be raised after a certian amount of members to control the hack, so Id sign up now if your interested, vip slots are goin fast! thanks guys

a73k's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up the hack $10 for 10 years, that's awesome.

this hack works like a boss. if you're using win 7 64 make sure you adjust the debugging number from 30 to 2-5 or you'll get jitterbugging when trying to fly/no collide.

salor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Public Fly hack alpha for 1.12 (Swim State Mod) doenst work any more to bad.

i was trying the fly hack out to see if it working.

gamer204's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.12 is out of date now (by about 2+ weeks). However during patch 1.12 it worked quite good
    Any time theres a hotfix or patch, *ANY* hack will need updating.
    Im currently a VIP member for the flyhack, and all I can say It took my mage about 2 hours to solo duke in greenscale's blight and (very luckily) dropped a nice staff and ring for me. Plus the community there is very helpful and we share all our boss soloing methods with eachother. Currently working on getting Infiltrator Johlen dead, but have only managed to get him to 75% so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update and say that the track hack is currently working for patch 1.2 hotfix #5 , the fly hack is currently down, should be up in 24-48 hours

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by jayswag; 05-20-2011 at 12:05 PM.