[WTS] x2 85 characters and high level alts. [PVP gear] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

icey360's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] x2 85 characters and high level alts. [PVP gear]

Ok, so after playing WoW for about 3-4 years, and I need money, I'm finally deciding to sell my world of warcraft EU account.

My MAIN realm?:
    - Darksorrow

What you will get:
    - 2 level 85's
    - All the details
    - Guild master of a guild what has a weekly income of 1.5k
    - Guild master of a guild level 23 and still going.

All my characters? (click to look at armory)
    - 85 Shaman
    - 85 Druid
    - 1 Banker (plently of WOTLK things on it)
    - 39 Paladin
    - 73 Death Knight
    - 38 Rogue
    - 70 Priest
    - 24 Hunter
    - 69 Mage

Gold:
    Around 2000 gold. Nothing a few weeks of ratting off the guild bank won't fix

Price:
    Well, let's Do it wow style
    Starting bid is: £300
    Buyout Price is: £400

As you can see, the 2 level 85 characters are really nicely geared. Also, the Shaman has a second set of gear which is PvP Enhancement. It's not too good but it's good to start off with, a few bloodthirsty.

Conclusion:
    I need to sell this account ASAP as I need the money. If you are interested please reply to this post or message me.

I will be checking this post every so often, so I will give you the account within 1 hour. Once one has bidded, I will wait 20 minutes to see if anyone else wants the account for more.

If you need any more details, reply and I will put it up.

Also, I will be throwing in a FREE bot in. The bot is called Pirox PvP Bot and I only ever used it to get the basic PvP gear for my Shaman. Never really tried it on other characters but just the PVP was good on my Shaman. I'll send you the profile's too

Thanks alot guys.
    Wunny,
    Nathan

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Seems abit over priced after reviewing others so:
    Price:
    Well, let's Do it wow style
    Starting bid is: £150
    Buyout Price is: £250

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Bump Bump Bump!!

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Bump Bump Bump!!
    Last edited by icey360; 05-10-2011 at 10:29 AM.

[WTS] x2 85 characters and high level alts. [PVP gear]