[EU][US] Hand made leveling, honor and achievment farm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

baralic11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU][US] Hand made leveling, honor and achievment farm

Offering leveling, honor and achievment service, its one-man service only me without help outside( friends, family or bots/scripts). A few words about me, playing WoW around 5+ years so far I played with every class and skilled up every profesion atleast to 500. I am playing with European IP, leaving in Europe but outside EU. I dont claim to be the fastest leveller going, or the best player in the world either, but i have the time and dedication to get whatever character you want up-to the level you require. I do NOT use Bots, Hack's or anything that can compromise your account.
    The majority of my time is spent questing from zone to zone. Thank's to the improved LFG system I may visit some instances to get a quick push in exp as well as clearing alot of quest's. I do not mass whisper people for instances, join guild's with your character, or anything of the sort. I simply work to get your character up as fast as possible. My previous jobs are post at my blog http://wowaddictive.blogspot.com/.

All item's found from levelling will either be used to better improve your character or sold in auction house to get your gold up. I do not purchase anything unless its required and whatever is left when i finish is all yours.
    Payment's can be paid in installments, for example a 1-60 can be arranged so €20.00 is paid per 20 levels. Full payment is accepted at start also, however i will not accept doing a character and only being paid once finished. Sorry scammers.

msn: [email protected]
    AIM: baralic11

Paying method:
    Western Union, MoneyGram or Game Cards
    Last edited by baralic11; 05-20-2011 at 03:14 AM.

[EU][US] Hand made leveling, honor and achievment farm
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Push it real good.