60 Day Game Card for WOW Cataclysm Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 Day Game Card for WOW Cataclysm Account

Hey all,
    Have a 60 day game card I'm looking to trade for an account with Cataclysm. Not specific to any kind of character or any realm. I'll go first for reputable traders. Not opposed to a middleman. Please be original owner and have SQA available. Reply, AIM, or email me if interested! Thanks!

AIM- Emulate Status
    Email- [email protected]

Trading MY: 60 Day World of Warcraft Game Card
    For YOUR: World of Warcraft Cataclysm-enabled Account

60 Day Game Card for WOW Cataclysm Account
    ev1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic WoW - $19.99 (or $5, if you buy it on Black Friday)
    Burning Crusades - $29.99
    Wrath of the LichKing - $39.99
    Cataclysm - $39.99
    = $129.96

OR

60 Days of wow time - $29.99

.........how the heck does this deal make sense?

MrW0W's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this deal makes no sense....
    - Rep if i could lol

fr3sca's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battle chest with Original WoW AND BC is only 20 dollars. JUST SAYIN

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes no sense? I've traded through 7 game cards now. It makes perfect sense. These are normally spare accounts that people who did recruit-a-friend and whatnot are trading, farming accounts they don't want, or accounts they don't play on a regular basis and aren't worth trying to sell.

Also, your prices are WAY off. Fred Meyers, and multiple locations around my residence, are still at these prices below, and not to mention FRY's has ran weekly promotions in-store where you can pick them up for less than $59.99 total. Also, you said I could pick up WOW Vanilla for $5 on Black Friday. You realize that's a once-a-year sale, right? I'm talking constant prices. These have been the prices this way since November, Cataclysm launched in December, and it is now May. Get resourceful.

World of Warcraft- $4.99-$8.99
    World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade- $8.99
    World of Worcraft: Wrath of the Lich King- $14.99
    World of Warcraft: Catacylsm- $39.99
    = $68.96

World of Warcraft: Battlechest- $19.99
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King- $14.99
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm- $39.99
    = $74.97

Yea, not so.. "off" now, is it? You know what makes less sense to me? Selling my RIFT accounts for less than retail price with two 50 characters. Have you seen how many people are trading RIFT accounts for WOW accounts? That one is easy, right? RIFT is $49.99, and it takes less than 2 days /played to hit 50. I've done it in a span of 3 days. Does that trade make sense? The leveling services for one WOW character alone is more than RIFT, a month of subscription, and two characters leveled to 50 (people are doing it for $70-$90 locally on my server from 1-50). Hell, if you spent how much YOU would of spent on Cataclysm, the $129.99, you could get 2 RIFT Accounts, plus a 50 leveled, and possibly, depending on your server, a second to 40-45. That trade makes less sense than mine does. And you're not counting the time invested, either.

Anddd, I am so terribly sorry that you honestly go out and pay full-priced retail for the things you buy. Move to the Pacific NW. No sales tax, and our prices for shit like this is regional-only. Guess everyone else is outta luck, but hey.

Edit: Just found Cataclysm @ Amazon, brand new, for $24.99 -- makes even more sense, yea?
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-08-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    owned lol.. but yeah no need to sit here and flame his thread. People trade for 60 day gamecards everyday, quit trolling, if you're interested, message him, if your not, buzz off.

ev1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an skeptical buyer I would never pay that much of a less than original price for something. As the saying goes for many internet transactions "too good to be true". Grats on being able to find good deals, but to the average spender ( like me and probably the other few on this thread ) this red flags like crazy and nerves me. It makes the community as a whole seem a bit risqué and brings credit of users down.

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evohans View Post
    As an skeptical buyer I would never pay that much of a less than original price for something. As the saying goes for many internet transactions "too good to be true". Grats on being able to find good deals, but to the average spender ( like me and probably the other few on this thread ) this red flags like crazy and nerves me. It makes the community as a whole seem a bit risqué and brings credit of users down.
    Whats wrong with buying cheap from legit & known sites? G2Play is a very good example of damn good deals.
    Super Unicum

ev1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    Whats wrong with buying cheap from legit & known sites? G2Play is a very good example of damn good deals.
    Nothing's wrong with it, only very hard to trust all the "great deals" there's almost always some catch.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You break! you buy!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evohans View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm failing to put this reply you just left together with the first reply you left and find any relevance regarding it in my thread.

Firstly, you already stated in your original reply that the trade I was trying to make was not a good deal for anyone but myself. So where and when are you paying that much less of an original price than something? Is my trade the "internet transaction" that is "too good to be true?" -- because you already stated one sarcastic reply and wishing me, "good-luck on making that trade."

Second, the only internet deal that I even brought up or listed was an Amazon deal for a new Cataclysm box from an authorized reseller with over 30,000 positive feedback. The rest of them, Fred Meyer's, FRY's, these are all locail retail stores (Fred Meyers = PacNW Walmart alternative, FRYS = Largest freaking electronics store I have ever been in).

Then you start explaining how this is a massive red flag for spenders. Now, explain to me what spenders I was seeking out in my thread. Oh, that's right. I was seeking traders. And now since that was established, please explain to me how prices at my local stores and an Amazon reseller with over 30,000 feedback unnerves you.

Oh, it was my trade that unnerves you? But you were just explaining how good deals and store prices drew a red flag. What does store prices have to do with my trade? Nothing? Oh, right, yea.

And, you can go prance that way, princess, with your comments about be reflecting any sort of image on the community. My thread doesn't reflect this community at all. As a matter of fact, you should thank me. After reading around the forums it's hard to find good English with an intelligent post structure. I don't feel I'm reflecting any way negative on the community. I'm trying to make honest trades, regardless of who it benefits. I've done trades where I've took a hit, I've done trades where I came out excellent. You don't have to trade unless it's something you want, and those are the people I'm trading with.

There are FAR more ridiculous trades than mine. RIFT accounts for WOW accounts. We covered that already. Gold for accounts. Free powerleveling? Hell, you figure with your kind of replies, you'd be all over those free powerleveling threads.

Bottom line is, your reply had nothing to do with my trade. You associated the prices at retail stores with my trade, assumed those prices were online or something. These aren't from any MMOGold sites or anything, nah, these are grocery stores, homie. I don't even know what you were trying to address in your reply. Red flags raised about retail prices or something.
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-12-2011 at 12:49 PM.