EU and US - Botting services! (leveling,farming, honor) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zeluous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU and US - Botting services! (leveling,farming, honor)

Hey all!

Basically, Seen as though not everyone has access to a bot, Or they don't like using them or whatever I'm looking to bot people for money. Pretty simple.

Basic packages (all times are estimates, My internet can be quite temperamental) :
    4,000 Honor - 1 Day
    Small leveling orders (70-85) (15 levels max)
    Grinding - Simple, You have herb and mining and want me to far you herbs? Ill charge per day of farming (Around 16 hours of farming)
    gathering profession leveling (Pay for the skill, not the amount of time)
    Arch leveling (Pay for the skill again)

Basically, I can do pretty much anything in the game for you. I am also willing to do Heroics By HAND for a pretty good price ^^

I use Honorbuddy, The leading bot for WoW. I have used bots for over 3 years and have NEVER been banned. I will NOT put your bot in harms way. If your account HAS been banned for botting / hacking before, This is not the service for you. IF you get banned, It will NOT be permanent and I will refund 50% of the payment for inconvenience.

I will do 2 orders for 2 different people with over 80 rep for 1000 Honor to prove I am legit.

Contact me via a reply here, A PM or by Skype at Sendrax94 (Include in the notes its for power-leveling).

Since I'm a pretty good guy I will take 50% of the payment up front and 50% half way through the job.

Current Orders:
    Slot 1 - None
    Slot 2 - None
    Last edited by Zeluous; 05-06-2011 at 04:22 PM.

EU and US - Botting services! (leveling,farming, honor)
    Zeluous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! C'mon Guys! Ill make sure my prices are nice and reasonable!