Druid and warrior account for priest/rogue/sham. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

theflyguy30's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druid and warrior account for priest/rogue/sham.

Howdy do fellas/ladies.

I have 2 accounts to trade. One of them is not my account, the other is.
    Here it goes:

First Acccount: I AM NOTTTTT THE OO (ORIGINAL OWNER)
    I traded for this account for a runescape account, not sure how i got it, guess the guy didn't like wow.

Druid- 354 total ilvl. has feral set, and resto set
    feral set: 5 epics. has T11 2 set bonus for feral!. Easy to turn into a bear tank, just gotta stack stam.
    resto set: 5 epics, one in bag. using a staff now, have a 353 ilvl off hand, just need main hand.

525 mining. Jc is low, just stop farming for it.
    Has Bane of LK, (10 man heroic LK kill).

Alts: 20 hunter and 14 rogue, have heirloom shoulders, chest, and 2 daggers with 15 agi enchants. also one haste trinket.

Sweet account, best part about it, it can be played in any spec. Bear and kitty are similar, just a matter of reforging and re-gemming. same thing for resto-boomkin. Was top guild healer for 10 man raids, leader of the Druid class in guild.

MY ACCOUNT:: I AM THE OO since i started playing WoW.
    This account is not so geared.
    85 warrior: has prot set and decent dps set. only 333 Ilvl, but can tank heroics. jsut don't gear him up cuz I have two other main characters that I use, my druid and mage.
    82 warlock- leveling it up still. was a lock back in Wrath. eh
    76 mage- decked for his level, has the level 60 pvp gear.
    74 paladin- prot/ret
    62 priest- shadow/disc
    63 dk- blood/frost

Heirlooms
    full cloth, shoulders chest, one hand casting mace, both trinkets, int. and haste.
    full plate. shoulders chest 2h axe.

pretty sweet account. Warrior is bs/mining. not maxed out but very close.. 500+ on both.

Rules for Trade:
    Will see your character in game and inspect, both sets if applicable, you will see mine in game. Will be getting into vent and talking. AIM and email is fine, prefer no phone calls, but will do if needed. Don't expect me to right away trade info. will not work. i've done this before, its how i got the druid and my mage.

What I am looking for:
    Character doesn't have to be geared if you have a healing/tank OS.
    Prefer in order:
    Rogue, Priest, DK TANK, Shaman, Hunter. preferably 85, will take anything thats cata enabled.

Game Time- I put game time on for the accounts, suggest you do the same if you want to trade.

I know this is alot to read, but if your are interested, please contact me. You can post on this site but i don't check it much often. I"m leaving my email for contact info.

[email protected]

Druid and warrior account for priest/rogue/sham.
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jsut don't gear him up cuz I have two other main characters that I use, my druid and mage.
    explain this to me please.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Nightshadey's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
    explain this to me please.
    he's saying that since he has 2 other 85's he prefers to play those two instead of gearing up his warrior
    also i sent u an email im interested