1x85, 1x81 and others + SC2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1x85, 1x81 and others + SC2

Hey guys,

I need bare money this month to pay off bills lawl so I'm selling my awesome b.net account. I will list the accounts/characters and stuff then payment info below.

Account 1:
    Main char: Level 85 Undead Priest - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

Level 85, I mean you can see from the link what stuff i has :P

Secondary char: Level 81 Undead Mage - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

Level 81, you can see what it has as well on that link. It has 525 arch as well. Also has the epic arch mount and 9 rare artifacts and items

Has some other low level chars on other realms like a level 16 worgen priest. Around 2k gold total on that account but can make well over that daily tbh as the AH on the realms is fked haha.

Account 2:

Level 61: (nothing special, was a beast back in vanilla lol)(on the same realm as kur tho).
    Gah cant generate a link.

Account 3:
    PTR acc LOL

Account 4:
    Trial acc LOL

Also the b.net account has SC2 on it.

The account has never had any warnings or suspensions or anything like that and I will give you the full info(minus the address which I will change). I'm the OO and have the sq/a but no cd-keys for you as I bought some of them via the blizz store.

Payment via moneybookers ONLY or bank transfer if your in the UK.

Offer me something and we will see how it goes. NOT looking for steam games or anything cash only I'm a mod so you scam me I destroy you ^^

Cheers

~2d~
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

1x85, 1x81 and others + SC2