85 Undead Mage 352 Ilvl - Original Owner menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shocklax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Undead Mage 352 Ilvl - Original Owner

Hey guys, posted before when the character was 340ilvl but I geared him up to 352 so I could experience the new patch content.

Created this character when I had mono over christmas break, and have been playing him since.

He is Horde side, has epic flying and ground, twilight vanquisher and patient titles, 525 tailoring, and is a genuine badass. Exalted with most cata repuations, has drake, and TB ground mount (spectral wolf).

Pretty much accepting any reasonable offer (quitting for real this time because of summer work). Just want to be donee. I have the original account keys and whatnot.

I would love to deal with someone who has a ton of rep and posts, and will give preference to them over others (want an easy sell).

Contact me at [email protected] on ichat, or shocklax04 (either works). We can skype too if you want.

Also, If you have a lot of rep, I will let you on the account before purchase so you can see everything.
    Last edited by shocklax; 05-04-2011 at 02:23 PM.

85 Undead Mage 352 Ilvl - Original Owner
    EmiloZ's Avatar Flying Piggy Back
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interrested in tradeing? Added you to iChat! Finally a mac user :P
    Why fill up a signature?

shocklax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    emilie was really nice! Not interested in trading though, and didn't mention the character was US.