Powerleveling, Gathering Professions, Honor and JP Farming, Us servers BY HAND! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Huntermoose's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling, Gathering Professions, Honor and JP Farming, Us servers BY HAND!

No longer able to offer anything.
    Last edited by Huntermoose; 05-09-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Powerleveling, Gathering Professions, Honor and JP Farming, Us servers BY HAND!
    Cashcharac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it; I did a similar thing with SWG back when I was unemployed. Here's a question for ya: How much would it cost me to have you farm Zin'rokh via archaeology? I'm at max Arch and around 200 solves but no Zin'rokh. Sad panda = me.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cashcharac View Post
    I like it; I did a similar thing with SWG back when I was unemployed. Here's a question for ya: How much would it cost me to have you farm Zin'rokh via archaeology? I'm at max Arch and around 200 solves but no Zin'rokh. Sad panda = me.
    I'm not sure if I could do anything like this, considering that it would either cost too much for you or take too much of my time, considering it's rarity. A buddy of mine bugged me a lot to farm it for his DK, offered me tons of gold, but due to the rng I kept declining. If you can think of a way that you would be satisfied, i.e. an hourly rate or something along those lines, I may consider it.

Cashcharac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to pay up to $200 for the stupid thing - normally I don't care about pixels, but this bastard item has eluded me for many hours of game time. I suppose it ends up as more of a gamble on your part - could make $200 and get it in one solve, or never find it.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cashcharac View Post
    I'd be willing to pay up to $200 for the stupid thing - normally I don't care about pixels, but this bastard item has eluded me for many hours of game time. I suppose it ends up as more of a gamble on your part - could make $200 and get it in one solve, or never find it.
    I would take the risk if you are willing to spend that much, are there any specific times in which you would not want me to be on? i.e. raiding, or specific times that you like to play at?

Is there any messaging program that you like to use, so we could talk about this easier? MSN AIM or anything like that?

If not that's fine, I'd be willing to work out a time frame, and we could work out a minimum/maximum payment. If I accept this, I would find it, no matter how long it takes.