3 accounts many 85s, shaman/dk/warrior/druid.  well geared menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Veksar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 accounts many 85s, shaman/dk/warrior/druid. well geared

Selling 3 separate world of warcraft accounts each with 85s on them. Have been sick for several months and need to sell to pay for bills. This is a serious post and all inquiries will be treated so.

-First account-

85 Feral Druid. Mainly tank geared but also has dps trinkets. Has mostly 359 gear. Staff from halfus, tsangas helm, 359 chest, belt, legs, wrists, ring and neck.
    Also has heroic geared healing gear viable for heroics but not quite raiding.
    max alchemy (transmute spec) max herbalism, max fishing as well
    I also have a good amount of gold, around 12k i believe and many truegold bars. Nothing was sold when i quit so inventory and bank is as is. Epic flying also

Asking $150 for this as I have worked hard to get the gear and gold that I have. may be negotiable.

-Second account-

85 prot warrior main spec. 359 sword, shield, wrists, belt, legs, feet, helm, crossfire carbine (tank ranged weap) t11 gloves. More than raid ready. Also has heroic gear dps items and spec
    max mining/engineering with many mining mats in bank/bags. Also has Conqueror title. Epic flying also.

80 warlock. Not much to say about this. Did some quests in cata and didnt get to 81. enchanting/tailor with many enchanting mats in bank.

Also asking $150 for this account due to the 2nd char which isnt that great but still is a lvl 80. also a few lowbies with lots of boas for casting. 40 something priest

-Third account-

85 Death Knight dps main spec/geared. 359 chest, boots, belt. also the 359 STR trinket Fury of the angerforge which turns you into the dragonkin. rest of gear is heroic lvl.
    max skinning, 387 mining. Epic flying. Quite a bit of gold on this account

85 ele/resto shaman. Not well geared. 359 shield. Needs some work. max fishing and is JC/blacksmith which also needs a bit of levelling. Has Salty title and also server first fishing achiev from wrath. Epic flying

60 twink warrior and priest with many vanilla epics and stuff from ZG that you cannot get anymore.

Asking 150 for this as well.

WIlling to negotiate or maybe trade for stuff IRL if i am interested. Would really like cash as i need to pay bills. Please email with any questions and I will be more than happy to answer but please be serious =) Can send screen shots from armory. Accepting paypal/cash/money orders.

Discount for buying all 3 or the warrior and druid account as those have the same info and can be combined if you wish

3 accounts many 85s, shaman/dk/warrior/druid.  well geared