4x85 and multiple 70+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Satyr696's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4x85 and multiple 70+

After years of playing World of Warcraft it has finally come to an end.
    My studies ask a lot of time and I also don't have the money to keep on playing this game without feeling I'm wasting time and energy.
    In order to focus better on my studies, I decided to sell my account.

Details:

4 level 85s: Paladin, Hunter, Death Knight, Mage (all Alliance)
    2 level 82s: Druid, Rogue (Druid is Alliance, Rogue is Horde)
    1 level 77: Priest (Alliance)
    1 level 71: Warrior (Horde)

I have about 210k gold, a lot of BoA gear and many high level professions.
    The gear I've got on my characters isn't amazing, but with that amount of gold you can do pretty much anything. In raw materials, I've got 20k more, but I haven't really had time to move them around yet.
    I also have multiple private guildbanks, so storage is never a problem :)

I am the original owner of this account. I've never been 'hacked' or scammed. I have the private question + answer and the cd-keys to Cata and WotLK (I lost the other ones in a fire)

As an opener I was thinking of +- 450 euros. The price is negotiable.
    However, if we agree on a price and I'm selling you my account, I would like to receive a confirmation e-mail from your side. This is in case you claim you haven't received the virtual goods and try to recall the sent money, thus scamming me.

4x85 and multiple 70+