4 Level 85's Mage,Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, 80 Druid and other Various Alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

highblade's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 Level 85's Mage,Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, 80 Druid and other Various Alts

------------- WoW Europe ---------------

As I am no longer entertained with what World of Warcraft has to offer for me anymore I am interested in selling my Account which i've had Since vanilla.
    I am the original owner of the account and can provide confirmation through photo id and other screenshots if wanted to be bought. I also have the answer to the Secret Question.

If anyone is interested in negotiating a price with me feel free to add my email address.
    [email protected]

Payments will only be accepted through Paypal.

Level 85 Worgen Mage

This Mage is Fully Equipped in Viscious Gladiators PvP Gear with the Tier 1 Arena Weapons. He has the Cataclysmic Stone Drake from completing all heroic Dungeon achievements in Cataclysm. He Also has suitable gear which is mainly epic to start off the raiding content Cataclysm has for offer.

Proffesions - Enchanting 525
    Engineering 525
    Riding 310% speed
    6540 Achievement Points.
    1000g on character atm.

Mounts:
    Albino Drake
    ICC10 Drake
    Cataclysmic Stone Drake
    Ulduar 10 Proto Drake
    Mechano hog
    Various other faction mounts.
    Nether Rays
    Nether Drakes
    Wooly Mammoth

Exhalted with All Wrath of the Lich King Factions.
    Exhalted with all Cataclysm Factions other than Wildhammer Clan and Therazane

Level 85 Night Elf Rogue - On the Same Realm as the Mage

This Character is freshly dinged and only has One of the viscious Gladiators daggers. However he was played frequently during wratt of the Lich king and has quite alot of the gear in the bank, he also has the ICC10 Drake along with 50 other mounts which include the same as the mages. This Character will need gearing up in order to attempt pvp / pve.

Jewelcrafting -479
    Mining -207
    5950 Achievement Points.

This Character also has the full set of Mail Spell Caster Heirlooms, Hunter Mail Heirlooms, Warrior Heirlooms and some Druid heirlooms.

Level 85 - Dwarf Resto Shaman (On a Different Realm from the Mage and Rogue)

This Shaman was levelled to 85 about a month ago and fully kitted up for Resto Shaman PvP so he is currently wearing Full Blue Bloodthirsty Healing Gear, with the Darkmoon Card Tsunami Trinket. He is also wielding the Viscious Gladiators Weapons, Relic, Helm and Gloves.

This Character has the Ulduar 25 Proto Drake.

525 Mining and 425 Engineering.

Level 85 - Tauren Warrior (Different Realm from the Mage rogue and Shaman)

Only Just hit level 85 on this character so gearing will need to be done but he has Epic flying skill, with the blue drake. 525 Herbalism and 490 Inscription.

Along with this warrior on the realm the account also comes with alot of Alts such as a 72 Undead warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 67 Hunter, and 70 hunter.

Every Character above Level 80 Currently is using The Vanquisher Title and has the Murkimus Gladiator pet apart from the Shaman.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Theres Also 3 Months game time which was put on about a week ago,

4 Level 85's Mage,Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, 80 Druid and other Various Alts
    highblade's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale