Cheap arena boosting services by 3010 rated mage. EU/US. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap arena boosting services by 3010 rated mage. EU/US.

Hello,

I'm Xandyn, four times Rank 1# mage, achieved 3010 rating this season and Rank 1 again. :::: My SKYPE name is :::: Xandynx :::: and any other combination is fake, don't get fooled!

ArenaJunkies PROFILE, click to see titles, ratings
    WoW armory of my main mage

I am running a private WoW boosting business which consists of:

1) Boosting to 2200
    2) Boosting to Gladiator
    3) Boosting to Rank 1
    4) Private lessons

!!! IMPORTANT !!! ~~ I CAN BOOST YOU NO MATTER WHAT CLASS OR WHAT SERVER YOU PLAY ON

Why me, you may ask. Well that is simple, I charge 60% less than any other WoW boosting website, because I don't have to share the money with my partners.

Time! Due to the traffic I get, and websites usually get, I am much more reliable on boosting you fast, thus you don't have to hassle yourself with someone else playing your account. Websites get 20-30 gladiator boosts a week, I get 7-9 boosts a week, that means I can easily finish them the day you purchase, takes 3-5 hours, depending on BG.

So what is the price? Well, that really depends on the option of the service you pick. 2200, Gladiator, Rank 1, or lessons. That is however not the only price factor:

1) Do you want me to take two Rank 1 experience friends with me, we find random characters on your server, and you sit back and watch as your rating goes up
    2) Do you want me to join your, and your mates team, and help you attain Gladiator, because you're struggling to find a partner
    3) Do you want me to take one Rank 1 friend of mine, and myself, and you play your char with us.

My friends all are Rank 1 experience, some of them qualified last year tournament realm.

I also provide arena lessons, for much cheaper price, and none of that '40 euro/hour' bullshit you would get at hydramist

~~~~~ SKYPE name is :::: Xandynx ~~~~~ <---- ALL QUESTIONS (INCL. PRICE) HERE

~~ TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ~~

I have boosted over 40 Gladiator teams on both EU/US sides and 2 rank 1 teams during this season, many people ask this question, figured might just throw it here.

~~~~UPDATED FOR SEASON 10!~~~~
    Prices as low as ever!

For my reputation, check through this thread
    , there is many feedback given. Some is done by posters with 1 post count, so please don't assume it's me posting about myself, people who get my services ask me where they can leave feedback, I redirect them here, and sometimes they have no MMOwned account. If you are interested you can contact site admin to check the IP's. (for super cautious people)!
    Last edited by xandyn; 07-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Cheap arena boosting services by 3010 rated mage. EU/US.
    Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so how much is it for 5 ice lances again? thats all i should need for getting glad - tia

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right
    so in your words you would only need 2 backstabs
    2 ferocious bites
    3 sunfires
    2 ret judges

to get glad?
    wow, you're retarded and butthurt my friend no offence taken

Hiddn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What servers are you on/prices?

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all servers, contact skype for prices

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    upppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fail lol ur rating is 600 and i bet that even aint ur mage and yet again mage + ice lance = glad title

Spherical's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    fail lol ur rating is 600 and i bet that even aint ur mage and yet again mage + ice lance = glad title
    His rating is 3010, I believe the service he is offering would be in a 3v3 team.

If it's so easy, instead of offering botting services, why not level a mage and coin his idea? After all 'mage + ice lance = glad title'

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Also, to the OP: Are you offering any of these services for ingame gold, or strictly for IRL money?

Traxex84's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Provide proof that it is actually your mage.
    BTW guys I am reckful, rank one for the past 400 seasons, here is my armory.
    Reckful @ Tichondrius - Game - World of Warcraft

Must be me right?

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since you are a retard, that's all I expect from you to say.
    I said previously, if needed I can provide the proof, wtf, this is least of the interest of any purchaser, I can show any in-game screenshot, or login in-game and reply back to anyone who is interested over Skype.
    ****ing moron. Now stop posting in my thread, and do yourself a favor - go get your head checked (if there is still something inside to be checked, doubt so)

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xandyn View Post
    Well since you are a retard, that's all I expect from you to say.
    I said previously, if needed I can provide the proof, wtf, this is least of the interest of any purchaser, I can show any in-game screenshot, or login in-game and reply back to anyone who is interested over Skype.
    ****ing moron. Now stop posting in my thread, and do yourself a favor - go get your head checked (if there is still something inside to be checked, doubt so)
    With such attitude you only reveal us the "12y-old" nature inside yourself.
    How could you expect positive attention to you that way?

P.S. No offence for the mature 12y-oldies

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spherical View Post
    His rating is 3010, I believe the service he is offering would be in a 3v3 team.

If it's so easy, instead of offering botting services, why not level a mage and coin his idea? After all 'mage + ice lance = glad title'

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Also, to the OP: Are you offering any of these services for ingame gold, or strictly for IRL money?

rly? ur gonna believe in this ****?? atleast he can make some posts first and get some rep then after that we can believe in him

and yes i could roll a mage get glad title altho im busy trying to learn how to play using skills

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man, so jealous, wish i didnt get my glad rogue banned two weeks ago.. tempting to buy a mage and pay you.. what if the toons dont have full pvp gear? I could probably get like a mage/warlock/druid

boost to rank 1 means staying at rank 1, or just hitting it and letting it drop?
    Last edited by lostsk8r; 04-20-2011 at 11:39 AM.

xandyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The service is strictly IRL $.
    Rank 1 means I make sure you actually get the title
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ???

Anyway @ the retards up, I mean, I don't mean to be immature, but my scientific research shows that you were born with a brain defect that causes you to be insanely retarded as such. You do realize you are attacking me to be scammer & not the real mage when you know jack shit about me, neither do you even know a shit about WoW...? I don't give a ****ing damn if you believe me or not, this forum is just a tool for me to advertise, why the hell on the earth would I get +rep here?

If a buyer contacts me, and asks me, I login in-game and talk to him there, or send him 200 screenshots of various boosts in procedure.. Seriously, go **** yourself and go attempt trolling someone else, and yet even then call him immature when you're the one who is immaturely judging service quality without first hearing jackshit about it. 10% of whole US / EU gladiators are done by me rofl...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast