85 DK 85 Priest 85 Shaman 85 Mage 83 Rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Splatmat's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 DK 85 Priest 85 Shaman 85 Mage 83 Rogue

Well yea, IRL calling and cba anymore. All chars on same account, DK is main char with 357ilvl frost spec, 350+ ilvl tank spec/gear 156k HP unbuffed 7k+ Achiv points, Both 10/25 man Ulduar drakes + Icc drakes done in Wotlk, Shadowmourne servers 3rd , LK 10 Heroic title and alot more like Astral Walker etc etc Alot of time put into it. Priest with 354ilvl Holy/disc spec's. Shaman 349ilvl Enh spec, gearing up Resto for it need few upgrades but 4 359ilvl items on it and need only a healer weap for full set and then upgrades. Mage i just started gearing up, It can do heroics atm, Rogue i just play for fun sometimes to lvl it up. 290k gold on the account atm but alot more mats and other stuff on it also worth alot. ALOT of time used on this account and i want some serious offers for it. I wont post all i got in the account of achivements and all that, But trust me theres used alot of time on it. Either PM me or leave post in here with offers and PM me email for adding msn to give armory links etc.

And yea 2 other accounts bound to the battlenet account payed up to Wotlk on both
    Last edited by Splatmat; 04-18-2011 at 02:07 AM.

85 DK 85 Priest 85 Shaman 85 Mage 83 Rogue