Thomja's botted powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomja's botted powerleveling

Thomja's profession botting

ok so im gonna try to earn some rep here and then later on maybe start some sort of business with this idea i came up with

I just purchased HB lifetime recently with it comes 3 sessions(meaning that you can have 3 HB up and running at the same time) unfortionatly i only have 1 wow account... This means that i have 2 HB sessions free all the time

So my idea was that i could help people leveling a gathering profession or already use the ones that they have to make them some money.

So add me on msn [email protected] and PM ME AFTER YOU HAVE ADDED ME!
    and then after that we can talk business and as i previously mentiod this is

What i can do for you
    Level a gathering profession
    Level a character
    Make you some cahs with your current gathering profession

Prices will be different depending on what you want but ill give u a price on msn and its often below 20 dollars

And heres a review from Dr.Doom

Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Dr. Dooms Review!

From my experience of getting a free day or two of herb and mine grinding, he managed to get me a total of 9000g which isn't bad considering he is from Sweden and the time differences are polar opposites. I changed the password to something we both could remember and he got to work as soon as I gave him the info, which was very satisfying. What impressed me the most is the fact that he didn't go where all the others went to grind, so he managed to get a LOT of herbs and ore from various areas. I didn't have to monitor him like I would a gold farmer, because he is a trustable MMOwned Donator, so that helped me sleep easy as he botted on my account.

Since he is using HonorBuddy Lifetime to bot on your account, you can sleep easy knowing Warden isn't going to give your account the banhammer. Thomja uses very good methods to bot, and he there isn't a time where he isn't treating your account as his own. I asked him if he wanted to bot while he slept, and he was honest with me and told me that it probably wouldn't be a good idea and would increase my ban chances if he was to proceed down that route. Overall he is very friendly, and he is always on MSN when he isn't sleeping, or out and about. Being one of his first customers I was glad I was able to have the chance to work with him, and for free! I am sure he will give all of your accounts the utmost sincerity as his own. He may not be a contributor, but he has been a member of MMOwned since 2008, that's 3 years! He is a very reliable member, and I would expect when this is a paid service, it would be phenomenal.

All in all, I would suggest him to the rest of you and I hope he is able to get his business off the ground and flying. If I could give him a score on a scale of 1-10, he would receive a denominator of 10 on the Doom Scale. Hopefully my review was of assistance to those that needed some proof and honest words from a customer. I hope you guys get to enjoy his service as much as I did, and good luck on your career thomja.

Thomja's botted powerleveling
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    extra price right now just finished my other order

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping it

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got a new order got 1 spot left

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You online? I might have a job for you buddy, I'm on MSN

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im on it

Pancrazio6689's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wanna make friends in this forum,this is the best forum about game i ever seen,i wanna seek sellers and
    buyers,just contact me