Wf glad mage boosting[aka Pookz] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mrnd1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wf glad mage boosting[aka Pookz]

~ I'm gettin' bored as always, and looking for a people to boost to any rating available, as having an over 3050+ rating during WoTLK (US) and taking r1 on (EU) realm within a week, can ensure you any title or rating within no time.
    As of now, I'm currently playing on my alt at European realm Stormscale.
    If you are interested, feel free to inspect me or ask any question you'd like to know.

Summarized info:
    -The boosting is done of a minimal value of 2000.
    -The price for 2k rating would be 99.99$ [Which is the cheapest price out here]
    -As of gladiator packs, normal glad pack would cost 499.99$, and sesional title 999.99$
    *You shall pay half the money upfront, inwhich you will be given leadership of the arena team, once you have your desired rating you can pay the second amount in installments or upfront*
    *For any other info, the information will be given upon request.
    *Sharing my character name will take the consequences along.

Contacts: [email protected](<-- Use email contact form only) or Skype: Ndr013

Wf glad mage boosting[aka Pookz]