Selling 85 rogue, paladin and hunter on same account - VERY CHEAP! - Mal'Ganis Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Splits's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 85 rogue, paladin and hunter on same account - VERY CHEAP! - Mal'Ganis Horde

I am done with this game.

I have an 85 rogue, which was my main. undead female, horde side mal'ganis. 310 flying.

105 mounts, including the guild phoenix, guild scorpion, green proto drake, white polar bear, white hawkstrider, anzu's reigns, bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher, and rusted protodrake. Black drake, blue drake, tons and tons of rare mounts.

104 non-combat pets, including disgusting oozling, moonkin hatchling, armadillo, and a ton of others I forget.

525 every skill, almost every cooking recipe, and 525 enchanting/skinning. almost every enchanting recipe too.

thousands of gold worth of shit in the bank, tons of holiday and rare drop items, transformation items, etc.

2nd character:

85 paladin in tank spec, 310 flying.

525 engineering, 525 mining. Well geared to do heroics, mostly 333 and 346 blues with a 359 crafted helm.

3rd character:

85 hunter, 310 flying.

525 mining, 510 jewelcrafting.

TONS of rare spawn combat pets, including king krush, loque na'hak, skoll, ghost saber, olm the ghost owl, the 2headed corehound from azuremyst Isle, and the one wasp that when tamed it does not shrink, so it stays crazy huge.

Exalted Netherwing, so you're not riding on a stupid lion with wings.

Tons of mats in the bank, worth a ton of gold (i'd guess around 4 or 5k gold)

there are other alts on there, a 66 priest, 65 dk, and some 30ish guys.

***NOTE***

ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE IN THE INFAMOUS "GOON SQUAD" and do not pay monthly fees!! They are grandfathered in, so they do not pay the fee to be in Goon Squad. It's a huge perk if you're looking for hardcore raiding, but if not, **** it, gquit on them and go somewhere else.

I'm asking 200 for it. I just want it GONE. I wait until paypal clears before sending the info, as I had a guy try to scam me out of it just the other day.

email me: ghostshoes at gmail dot com

I respond quickly, and I'm firm on the 200. That's a damn steal. If you can pay via cash or check or money order, I'll do 175 just because I hate paypal.

I have secret question, cd key, and an authenticator on the account. I can give you all the info, trust I never want to play this game again, so you have nothing to worry about. Email me asap, this will go fast!

Selling 85 rogue, paladin and hunter on same account - VERY CHEAP! - Mal'Ganis Horde
    jathmpsn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your email isnt working, im intetrested...email me jathmpsn 'at' gmail dot com