Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Lazybot] Heavy Junkbox farming in Blasted Lands (Horde only)

Here's a little profile I've made myself and have been running to get junkboxes. It farms these guys Nethergarde Miner - NPC - World of Warcraft . They're friendly to SW so this is a horde only farm site. It does walk into walls trying to get at mobs, but rarely gets stuck so that it will stop boting. Most of the time, he will get himself out.

I found that having the lootfilter addon a must (delete all greys/whites, white listing/keeping Heavy Junkbox) since your bags will get filled within an hour without it. With my rogue at around 75 empty slots, I found that the bot can go on for 2-3 hours before having to mail the boxes out. I haven't bothered trying to get the bot back into the mine by itself to resume boting.

This place is safer than most since it isn't outside, and is deep in a mine so not many questers or farmers come by. Most lazybot warnings about someone following you, comes from when a player is sitting in Stonard.

The behavior settings I used is to use stealth pre-pull at 15 yards. Cast Pickpocket on pull at 6 yards. Followed by pickpocket + attacking (SS or mutilate) macro on combat at 1-3 yards. If you choose not to loot, you can disable background mode (makes no memory writing) and can run the bot in the background while doing other things on your computer.

Since I can't figure out how use the mmowned attachment feature, I'll just link to the lazybot forum where I had posted and attached the path. Heavy Junkbox farming in Blasted Lands (Horde only)

[Lazybot] Heavy Junkbox farming in Blasted Lands (Horde only)
    ihacknewbies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing! Need to find an alliance one for myself but I love the idea!

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The safest place to farm it I would think is inside Sunken Temple in Swamp of Sorrows. The mini dungeon just outside the instance. Practically NO ONE goes there, but the adds are spread and the drop might be lower and it is a bitch to get in, and the place isn't as big as the profile one I have made. There's always the orges scattered around blasted lands as well. But you've got more of a chance to be seen there, then again you would be a higher lvl rogue stealthed everywhere so that they won't see you most of the time.