Multiboxing accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stokk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiboxing accounts

My history

I Mboxed some of LK exp but when it came time for cata gave up and just focused on one account for cata

After going through all the raid content available in Cata i got bored of wow and wanted to leave for good

I have spent numerous amounts of money on my wow habit and have aquired some pretty cool stuff along the way

Im now looking into selling the battlenet account, but from what i see on most selling sites , its all just get a toon to 85 with 2 proffs maxed and your sorted , this doesnt realy apply to me as i have over 7 wow accounts and a SC2 CE on my battlenet and dont fancy selling all the battlenet just for the advert of just one toon ( if i was to unmerge and spilt the accounts for sure id probably get more money , but at the cost of anyone who did purchase would probably be banned from another customer who just bought one toon to bot on, this is not what i want)

I also dont fancy being scammed out of the account so unfortunately the offer is only open to those that are willing to meet up in London/Cardiff UK or Grand Junction in US , this is only to garrentee the transaction is secure

The accounts read like this

The high price is due to one it being a legit offer and two cause of some of the sick non attainable items

700 British Pounds

Cata 1
    Rocket touring mount to redeem
    85 hunter Toc wolf ICC and Ulduar 10 man drake + cata raid rdy + Defender of shattered
    80 rogue Rocket mount and 25 uld drake and icc 10 drake
    80 shammy
    85 warr touring rocket mount uld 10 drake
    80 shammy
    Cata 2
    80 shammy
    80 druid plague drake
    Lich
    80 mage
    80 shammy
    Lich 2
    bugger all
    lich 3
    80 shammy

US Lich (Vanilla Acount)
    1x lvl 70 Knight
    Spectral tiger + code
    Mini Tyrel BOA
    US2 Burning Crusade
    1x lvl 70
    Mini tyrel BOA

SC2 CE
    warcraft 3
    +
    frozen throne

Give me a shout if you interested at [email protected]
    Last edited by Stokk; 04-02-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Multiboxing accounts