"Under a Buck" lets do it "Above a buck"  Read it and post whatever you think menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RoyalMachine's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Under a Buck" lets do it "Above a buck" Read it and post whatever you think

All WoW Buyers are offering us very low prices
    Just a month or two ago we were selling for 1-1.5$ and now we can sell only for 0.5 - 0.65$
    so we need to do something, dont we ?
    I suggest you to stop selling your hard earned gold for prices under a buck
    the companies are still buying ur gold non-stop so they have
    clients that buy from them,and as i see they didnt discount their gold price
    so i will please you to stop selling ur gold that cheap when companies are out of
    sellers for "under a buck" they will rise the price again otherwise the price will go lower and lower and soon very soon you wont be able to sell your gold for more than 10Cents per 1K. Hope you will do what i ask you to.
    I got friends which stopped selling for so low so let us know if u going to help us rise the price once again

"Under a Buck" lets do it "Above a buck"  Read it and post whatever you think
    Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol .

benevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it does make sense... they buy our gold for 0.5-1.00$ and sell it back for 3-4$/k

dbalauca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it's a good idea, unfortunetly impossible to be done.

This is a well known tehnique in the real life economic market. The only difference is that RL has laws while we don't.

It's also imposible to make everyone stop selling. And this not only because you won't be able to show this message to absolutely all wow players, but there will always be someone in need for money willing to sell his gold cheaper (that's why RL Economics has this law which doesn't allow them to undercut the general market price with more than x% )

benevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dbalauca View Post
    Yes it's a good idea, unfortunetly impossible to be done.

This is a well known tehnique in the real life economic market. The only difference is that RL has laws while we don't.

It's also imposible to make everyone stop selling. And this not only because you won't be able to show this message to absolutely all wow players, but there will always be someone in need for money willing to sell his gold cheaper (that's why RL Economics has this law which doesn't allow them to undercut the general market price with more than x% )
    real life laws also make it so sellers (in this case the gold sellers) dont talk with eachother and set a higher market price that is solid and wont move, it would be amazing if this would be able to work, but we cant get it to enough people to make it worthwhile.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope more people to see and try to do something. The ppl above seems that they agree the idea ,so please leave your comment nevermind if u are going to follow us or not just let us know please ?

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Even if not all the players stop selling their gold for so low prices ,but most of them stop they will be pushed to rise the price cuz they will be out of stock. If it is like the real economy we can make or real PROTEST !!

Kwindu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't been selling since it got lower then 0,8
    Got over a million stacked up for when it reaches 1$ again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stoped too and all my friends stopped

sellingysera's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've stopped as well

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sellingysera
    Good i got 2 more known guys which also stopped.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

By the way i told one buyer for the protest and he seemed to be a little worried about it. I think that it will work if we keep growing , I refused him to sell my gold for 0.65$. Then he said that he hope that price will go higher, nvm until reach the Buck i wont sell my gold until then i will be only gathering