2 accounts, same battle.net menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jarland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 accounts, same battle.net

This battle.net account has two WoW accounts. One has Cata, the other has WotLK. I am the original owner, account is in good standing (except frozen, cancelled sub a few months ago).

On the Cata account the most notable characters are:
    84 Human Mage
    80 Human Priest
    80 Tauren Druid
    80 Gnome DK

On the WotLK account the most notable is:
    70 Night Elf Hunter

Many more characters on the account, several around 30-50 range.

I simply have no desire to play the game. I've moved on to Rift permanently and quite frankly I could use a little money, a lot more than I could use this account that I'll never touch again. I'm not interested in screwing anyone over. I'll do what it takes to get the account over to you and I'll be out of your way. If you try to screw me over, I'll just get the account banned and walk away with no more or less than I had before. So please, let's not play any of those games. Prefer paypal.

Because the characters aren't incredible, but aren't that bad either, and also considering the cost of expansions for two accounts, I'm asking $100. I think that's pretty reasonable. Feel free to disagree, I'm always up for discussion.
    Last edited by jarland; 03-31-2011 at 07:06 PM.

2 accounts, same battle.net
    jarland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $85? I'll do whatever it takes to make you comfortable that I'm not trying to scam. I may not have a reputation on this forum behind me, and I've no plans to build that up (it's just the internet). There are better ways, I'm open.