EU War 85 pvp geared (10x80+ characters) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

D4p0up's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU War 85 pvp geared (10x80+ characters)

B.net account WoW CATA: lvl 85 Warrior PvP Stuffed (10x80+ Rerolls)

After five year of intensive and passionate wow playing, I’m turning the page, and hence selling my WoW account with 10x80+ characters “ready to play”.

Toons:

(PvP Normal EU Fr) :

War Orc LvL 85 – Stuff PvP 3k3 Rési – Enge/mining 525 – Zulian TIger –Riding 380

War Tauren LvL 80 – Stuff Naxx – Enchanting/Scribe 450 – Riding 380

Druid Tauren LvL 81 – Stuff Naxx – Herb/Alch 500 – Riding 380

Hunter Orc LvL 81 – Stuff LvL – Enge/mining 525 – Riding 380

Shaman Orc LvL 80 – Stuff LvL – Skin/LW 480 – Riding 380

DK Orc LvL 80 – Stuff Hero – Mining/Herb – Riding 380

Rogue NE LvL 84 – Stuff LvL – Taillor/enchant 375 – Riding 380

(+ Twink 39 Shaman Elem full enchant / Bank alt)

~3k gp on all chars

(PvP RP EU Fr)

Paladin Human LvL 80 – Stuff Naxx – LIT Proto Drake – Riding 380

Druid NE LvL 80 – Stuff Naxx – Herb/Calli 450 – Riding 380

War NE LvL 80 – Stuff LvL – Riding 300

(+ Rerolls / Mule)

~3k po on all chars

To sum-up, this account provides a lvl 85 Warrior « ready to use », plus its associated « ready to complete » lvl 80 alts which includes almost all profession synergies to be autonomous, except Jewelry.

Heirlooms included : 2H Axe / Caster Staff / Shoulders LeatherDPS, PlateDPS, Caster/ 2x Daggers, all DPS weapons Crusade enchanted.

Important Notes :

1) Serious proposal: Paypal secured payment only. Transaction can be helped with Skype/MSN during GMT+1 non office times. For you southern France people a “hand to hand” transaction is possible in PACA region, at my place near Marseille or in a Cyber-café.

You’ll be given :

- Account Login / Password

- Battle.net email account (gmail) with secret question/answer.

- Battle net secret question/answer

2) Price: 300 Euros

Price could be negociated in the meantime, I’m not fully aware of the « market » around account selling, I’m just selling the account I’ve been playing with heart from Ragefire to Uldum, wiping on Ragnaros, crying on Vash p2, ….

3) To anticipate questions:

- Yes, 3 warriors, they are far the most my preffered class to play. I first levelled the Tauren and eventually hated to be “too tall”, so I took the patience to level up the Orc Warrior, got lucky at a ZG Run with Zulian tiger, and then Blizzard released Race change service, and then I cried. A good IRL friend joined on another server, so I rolled the third warrior to play with him on this server.

- Concerning Reps and specific items, I used to switch “Main” toon every extension, so in fact:

Hunter was my main in Vanilia and has all the vanilia things like Hunter quests and T2 stuff at the bank.

Shaman was my main in TBC and hence has all his TBC things like the Nether drake and so on.

Tauren Warrior was my LK main and’s got all the Lich King titles like Kingslayer and so on.

Orc Warrior has all the CATA stuff and completed all CATA questlines + First season PvP stuff.

- Possibility to add a second account with lvl 74 Spriest and 60+ rerolls, to be discussed (my GF account).

Contact me here or in mp if any questions,

BR - d4p0up

EU War 85 pvp geared (10x80+ characters)