0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Power Leveling Method, enjoy.

So, this is EXACTLY like Athene's power leveling method for wow, except you don't have to have the higher level zone out. Essentially all you do is get a 50, or a group of 50's and a lowbie. (Within 4-6 levels of the instance) have the lowbie LEAVE the group and tag as many mobs as he can, and then have the 50(s) kill them. You have 60 seconds to kill the mobs everytime you leave the group.

He'll get full XP from the mobs. Enjoy .

Epic Power Leveling Method, enjoy.
    Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Athene also got his levels reverted so I would say it's very likely that it will happen to you aswell if you level REALLY fast with this method but ofcourse we cant say for sure before someone does it first
    Super Unicum

Diesel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but after that thousands of people then did it, after he made it public, I leveled up 4 characters that way, and none of them were ever touched .

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True true, it was only propably cause he got world first with it. Now it doesnt really matter how you get to max level I guess
    Super Unicum

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except for the small fact that instances are NOTHING like WoW instances: Elites hit hard as hell and still take time to clear. In wow, you can power people through those instances incredibly fast. Even with 4 50's slaughtering mobs in instances that you tag, it's not going to be worth the amount of time. You'd be better off using those 4 level 50's and grinding out level 50 elites in Stillmoor. You earn xp while you're dead, so just find a centralized location to die at and enjoy the soak.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish people knew things before they posted. There is a MINIMUM level you have to be in order to receive XP from higher level mobs. A level 15 will not receive XP from a level 50.

Sure, it'll take a group for most things, but not really even, get a tank, and maybe 1-2 dps and you're set. I can tank everything up to LH without having to use a healer on my cleric, but I am a bit epicced out. Do instances from IT, to KB then head to droughtlands and kill cyclops, then move into AP and win.

Wesk.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew abou this but decided not to post it or it would get fixed instantly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to sound offensive Mr Wesk, but why even be a part of the forum then, if you don't plan on sharing useful information ? Sure, it runs the risk of being hotfixed, but to think they don't know about this already is laughable. Things don't normally get hotfixed as quick as you think, unless they're completely game breaking (majority of the time).

So please, help the people out, share information. Sharing.. is caring my dear .

montgola's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats because when something is that epic of a post people want it gone because of fixing it therefore usually they move into legendary section however there is only a WoW legendary section.

roflade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If and when they fix this there are other places in each zone to farm. they nerfed mathos exp way back when and its still really good mindless grinding. tested it with a lvl 35 and a lvl 40. in a 1/2 afk group(usual) averaged ~ 1 hr per level + they were grinding out mathos mount/chest/belt enchant/rings.