Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling : possible on rift?

Hello there,

i was wondering if, in rift, powerlevel a toon with a lvl 50 is possible and have goods results?

my wife have a 50 mage , i have a 25 rogue , and we gonna try some things , like ae lvl 50 mobs or rush some rifts.

Does anyone have some experiences or try on powerleveling with higher charac?

thanks folks , cya around !

Powerleveling : possible on rift?
    domestecus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way I have found possible is with a healer outside the group. I have a 50 cleric that I help friends by staying outside the group and following them around while they AOE. You have to be able to hit the mobs, so level range is up to the low level. Rifts are probably the best bet, solo closing minor rifts around the lowbies level is about 10% per close. You can do majors (elites) if the person has a tank spec.

But you said you are a rogue and wife is mage, only thing that she could do is aoe after you have tagged the mob. Rift does not cut EXP when you get help from outside the group.

waylander31's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah thats a nice idea ty !

now need to found spots with alot mobs , grouped if possible , i connect my charges , explodes ae and my wife put ae on them on my go for finish fast

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you who know about Mathos Rep grinding raids, just get a level 30+ in there and they get about 1 level per hour if slow, once every 30 min if fast. The more 50's there is, the less experience you'll get. At 45-47 this is the best spot for leveling, about a level every 2 hours with a fast group.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Funkymonk123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-

Where is the Mathos Rep grinding raid spot?