WoW EU account 6x85+alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

deadbloke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW EU account 6x85+alts

Looking to Sell my WoW EU account, active untill second week of april. i am open to sensible offers payment, via paypal currency in pounds sterling

Starting off with the alts, will save the best till last!
    80 (A) pala-310% (flying rusted proto drake)

85 (A) priest-280% flyer(Brewfest mounts) *525 herb+engineering*

82 (H) warlock-310% flyer (netherdrakes+nether rays) *525 herb+mining*

85 (H) Mage-310% flyer *525 alch+491 tailoring*

85 (A) Rogue-280% flyer (blue proto drake, horse man's reins, brefest kodo) *525 engineering 500 enchanting*

85 (H) warrior-280% flyer almost full pvp gear, +akirus the worm breaker epic mace with landslide enchant.

The 2 star characters of my account are a Death knight and Shaman!
    85 (H) Death Knight-310% flyer,almost full epic pvp geared, 1700 bg rating (Blood guard title) ravenlord, red proto drake, death charger 30kgold alchemy mount *525 skinning and jewel crafting fishing cooking and first aid also has a server first achievement. over 80 mounts exalted with all home cities.

85 (H) Shaman-310% flyer Elemental spec full epic 359 pve gear all gemmed and enchanted aswell as a full bloodthirsty pvp set unobtainable titles such as the undying rusted proto drake, frostwyrm, red proto drake, motorcycle mount. *525 alchemy and leather working*

The account comes with 15k gold

I am the original owner of the account, blizzard has a copy of my id, the account has no bans/warnings/suspentions

1 year honorbuddy subscription free with this account (10 months left on it)
    Last edited by deadbloke; 03-28-2011 at 04:11 AM.

WoW EU account 6x85+alts
    deadbloke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump (too short)