reasonable price with fast delivery ! a  good  C2C  web ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tompson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reasonable price with fast delivery ! a good C2C web !

As a professional WOW player , all of us should realize that the gold is rather expensive if you buy from the so-called companies instead of players.It is really a true and indignant circumstances .Thus, I would like to recommend you an excellent C2C paltform:WoW Gold,Cheap WoW Gold,Buy WoW Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold|GameBoot.com

As I know, this web is a C2C platform,which could make the trades happened between players. Without doubt, we players could profit a lot in this valuable platform.No greedy companies , no scammers ,it is really safe and enjoyable. At the same time ,this C2C platform take the 20% volume transaction as profit . In contrast with the damn 100%-200% greedy companies, the 20% could be in a reasonable realm to all the users .

In the WOW, I used to buy gold and timecard from some players as the fascinating low price ,,unfortunately, scammed for times. I choose the expensive IGE without alternatives to avoid those damn scammers . So ,this platform may stop the goddamn scammers and make us buyers and sellers safe enough. Perfect!

Some players may concern about the safety and truthfulness of this new platform. I have taken 50k gold in all from the gamebootmall . To test if it is a real and faithful web, I just buy 5K first time ,and the supplier deliver the gold in 10 mins, then I order 10K , it is also OK . I choose to believe them in the future .Maybe you can learn from me if you are in doubt .

As a WOW player, I really hope my companions could own price- reasonable and faithful gold suppliers. Thus , this web is really our best choice!
    Gold in low profit and fast delivery !We could be long-term cooperators once you are willing to believe in me !

reasonable price with fast delivery ! a  good  C2C  web !
    tompson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jhh jhbjhb
    Gold in low profit and fast delivery !We could be long-term cooperators once you are willing to believe in me !