WTS 6 85's done with wow menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cavinator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 6 85's done with wow

5 GREAT pvp / pve OS
    rogue
    spriest/disc
    dk
    frost/fire mage
    ret pala
    hunter

all in spirestone

I will show you ALL in game I still have CD keys i will pass on after purchase

I am looking for 1000 for the 4 character acct and offers for the rogue which is single I will sell them ALL for 1200 when you see them they are WORTH it. Contact VIA text only 509 572 5404 no calls please until further discussion - GIRL FRIEND JUST DECIDED TO PUT HER SPRIEST/DRUID/DK UP TOO ALLLL THE TOONS 1,500 thats 9 characters all 85 alllll over 350 ilvl and SEXY for cheap as **** we are moving from tricities washington to seattle and neeeeeed cash HOLLER!

WTS 6 85's done with wow
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I respect your account and effort put into it, I feel as if you have more sentimental value into it than it's actually worth sir. If you can get someone to cough up 1000 dollars for it, awesome! Either way you should probably post a few armory links and maybe screenshots of all the characters at the character screen. Just my 10 cents. GL on the sale.

cavinator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

yeah bro let me tell you considering vbarracks just offered me 300 alone for my rogue? ... I said ill show you when you contact me. THATS how confident i am. ty

PLUS prices are ALWAYS negotiable and it ISNT like they are all rushed toons. they have ALOT of time in all of them

AND if you check sites bro shit sells. and for the right price so I set the right price

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 120 euros for 364 ilvl resto shammy, gl getting 1000+ dollars for that crap :l

Multiple 85s on one acc doesnt make it worth a lot, actually selling them all seperately might net you a decent amount cause people usually want one good char and not 5 so they are not willing to pay for the chars they dont want to even use.

+ Like Raiden said it would prolly help your sales if you posted some armory links/screenshots etc so we can actually know these characters exists, you gave very little information on them..