[EU] [Paypal Verified] 85 Paladin 365 Ilevel menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dylle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] [Paypal Verified] 85 Paladin 365 Ilevel

Relisting my account as the last topic seem to have bugged out.

The account features a 85 Tauren Paladin on The Maelstrom Realm [EU]
    Aswell as a 80 Hunter alt and various 50-64 characters

Note: Paladin currently resides in a 3v3 Team looking to get gladiator this season.
    Some pictures showing chars / gear / rating / achievements.

The Paladin alone has well over 11,600 Achievement points aswell as over 35 Unique titles related to PvE, PvP and Seasonal events. Over 115 unique mounts, over 90 Mini pets and various tabards. Even Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker one of the only legendaries in the game currently and 10 Unique armor sets ranging from t1 to t11. Plus 2 Main proffesions at 525 and 3 Additional secondary proffesions at 525.

[Achievements]
    Here is some of the harder to obtain achievements my Paladin currently has.
    Threes Company 2700. 2700 Rating in the 3v3 Bracket.
    The Arena Master. Finished all Arena Achievements.
    Just the two of us 2200. 2200 Rating in the 2v2 Bracket.
    High Five 2200. 2200 rating in the 5v5 bracket.
    Kingslayer. Killed the Lichking Arthas
    100000 Honorable Kills. Killed 100000 Horde/Alliance players
    The Battlemaster. Finished all Battleground Achievements.
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 & 25. Finished all Ulduar mount related Achievements in both 10 and 25 Difficulty
    The Loremaster. Finished all quests in all zones currently in the game.
    Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Obtain Thunderfury one of the only legendaries currently in the game.

With that said theres far more to be found Achievement related on my Paladin. People interested will ofcause recieve a proper armory link to check gear and achievements.

Titles
    Ambassador
    Arena Master
    Assistant Proffesor
    Battlemaster
    Brewmaster
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    Chef
    Conqueror
    Duelist
    Elder
    Flame Keeper
    Guardian of Cenarius
    Jenkins
    Loremaster
    Merrymaker
    Rival
    Twilight Vanquisher
    Of the Ashen Verdict
    Of the Horde
    Of the Nightfall
    The Argent Champion
    The Diplomat
    The Exalted
    The Explorer
    The Hallowed
    The Kingslayer
    The Love Fool
    The Noble
    The Patient
    The Pilgrim
    The Seeker
    The Undying

The Paladin also comes with 117 Unique mounts, some included are Rusted and Ironbound Prot Drake (The recruit a friend rocket) And most notebly all dual passenger mounts, Both mammoths and Chopper.

The Paladin also comes with 94 Unique vanity pets (non combat mini pets) Some included are the Core Hound Puppy And several childrens week pets only awarded once a year.

Currently im sitting with 10,000 gold and an additional 15,000 in materials (can be sold on the Auction house or used for craftable gear)

Proffesions

Jewelcrafting 525
    Engineering 525
    Cooking 525
    Fishing 525
    Archaeology 525

The Paladin has great Battlegroup, Server, and international reputation for some of the feats achieved, specifically the PvP ones.

Any of my characters can be transfered to a different realm, race changed or name changed. I'v never been banned and never been hacked.
    Overall this account is a great starter account for a new player aswell as an experienced player

As this account currently has an Authenticator attached i will remove said Authenticator or mail it depending on the buyers wish.

Only serious buyers and offers will be considered - Armory Link will be supplied in private if approached by a serious buyer.

Any questions, issues or possible concerns should be directed to my email [email protected]

[EU] [Paypal Verified] 85 Paladin 365 Ilevel