85 Full Epic PvE & PvP mage, 85 Death Knight, 85 Paladin, 75 Scribe Hunter menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

calmdown's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Full Epic PvE & PvP mage, 85 Death Knight, 85 Paladin, 75 Scribe Hunter

What am I selling: 85 Fully Epic PvE and PvP Vicious Gladiator Undead Mage ilvl 362 with 22 titles including Defender of a Shattered World, Grand Crusader, Astral Walker, Crusader, Argent Champion, etc.

31 Mounts including Ulduar 10 drake, ICC 10 drake, Vial of the Sands, and the EXTREMELY RARE ULTRAMARINE QIRAJI BATTLE TANK, also all PvP mounts. 310 flight speed (obviously)

26 Exalted Reputations, 7000+achievement points.

Also has 32 rare vanity pets including Netherwhelp, Phoenix Hatchling, Argent Gruntling, Elementium Geode, Fossilized Hatch-ling (With matching mount)

525 Tailoring/Alchemy/Archaeology/First Aid 450 Cooking, 328 Fishing

The mage is truly one of the best on its server. You are good to hop right into any endgame content.

Also on the Account is 85 Tauren Death Knight. ilvl 337, Character has a few epics, mostly blue crafted pvp gear, capable of blood tanking or dps, ready for heroics. Includes KS title and a couple others, 280 Mount speed.

DK Professions are 525 Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing

85 Tauren Paladin basically fresh 85, in full crafted pvp gear and CoC weapon. No titles, 310 mount speed

Paladin Professions are 525 Herbalism/Mining --this is your gathering extraordinaire.
    Tauren Herbalism .5 second gather speed is truly awesome.

Also on the account is a 75 Goblin Hunter used exclusively for INSCRIPTION: 525. This toon is ready for you to finish leveling, power level a 2nd profession (ENGI IMO) and start dominating in pvp or pve with.
    280 flight speed as well. Wearing 3 heirloom pieces with 45% increased xp with inscription & guild bonus (and if you are in a lvl 20+ guild you can purchase the helm to make it 55%!)

The account currently has 87,000 gold and 17 unsold darkmoon decks (all tsunami, hurricane, volcano)that should sell for about another 180,000G, SO BUY BEFORE THE DARKMOON FAIR COMES BACK AROUND! and make an excessive amount of gold on whatever server you decide to transfer to.

I am the original and only owner. I will provide screenshots via email of every relevant character/gold/mounts/items etc. upon legitimate response. Serious buyers please reply to this thread as well as send me an email @ [email protected].

The only method of payment I will accept is verified paypal account GIFT and I am asking [U]$700[/U], but the price is very negotiable as I really just need to kick the habit once and for all. As such, all reasonable offers will be considered. I mean really you are getting quite a bargain as simply the sheer amount of gold (including DMCs) on the account would sell (@$3/1000g) for $675 dollars!

Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by calmdown; 03-29-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: update

85 Full Epic PvE & PvP mage, 85 Death Knight, 85 Paladin, 75 Scribe Hunter
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. come take a lookseee!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account is still for sale! Price lowered! MORE GOLD!