Herbalism/Mining Leveling Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbalism/Mining Leveling Service

Hey everyone. I'm in the need of some extra money [who isnt]; and I'm looking for some work. I am currently going to level Herbalism and Mining for PayPal Payment. [Only for U.S.]

Here is a list of options;; custom orders welcome as well [If not a full 1-525, a price cut will be negotiated].

[Herbalism 1-525] -=- 20$

[Mining 1-525] -=- 20$

[Herbalism+Mining 1-525] -=- 35$

!I can only take on two deals at once!

-=QUESTIONS/ANSWERS=-

"Hand-leveled or bot-leveled?"
    A: HAND-LEVELED because putting your account in jeopardy is not a good way of me becoming reputable. If you are okay with your account being gather-botted, I will do it for a cheaper flat-rate of 15$ for one profession, or 25$ for both professions.

"How can I contact you?"
    A: Feel free to leave a message here; I will check frequently. If you want immediate contact, messsage me on AIM at xROOTSxABOVEx

"How long will it take?"
    A: Depends on what is going on in my day. I haven't skilled-up on a stop-watch really, so my guess is 6-12 hours, and if I have a busy day, 12-24 hours.

"Where are you located? I don't want my account logging in from a foreign IP."
    A: I'm in MidEast US. So your account won't look odd logging in with an IP from the opposite side of the world.

"How does the transaction work?"
    A: YOU MUST HAVE SIGNIFICANT REPUTATION/VISIBLE MMOWNED USAGE. If you joined this month and have 1-5 posts, Alt+F4 and forget you ever read my thread.It is quite likely that I will give ID Verified/High Rep members a discount. Very High Rep people are the only people I will trust to do the work BEFORE payment.

"You don't have much reputation, why should I trust you?"
    A: I haven't gotten much of a chance to build a reputation, so someone's gonna have to be the one to take a chance to get the proof that I'm strictly trying to do business: Receiving 525 Mining, 525 Herb or Both, after a clean transaction.

-----
    PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!
    -----
    Did I not cover something?
    Too vague about something?
    Just contact me at my AIM above.

xRaBBiTx
    Last edited by xRaBBiTx; 03-20-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Herbalism/Mining Leveling Service